[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Is there another source of life leech other than boots enchant? So far I haven't been lucky to roll it so I'm using Doryani Inviation but would like to switch for more HP belt.
"
eledil wrote:
Is there another source of life leech other than boots enchant? So far I haven't been lucky to roll it so I'm using Doryani Inviation but would like to switch for more HP belt.

Either Atziri Flask (not optimal) or Fossil crafted ring with 0.4% phys damage leeched as life. Nothing else really.
Hey Kiss, can you update with your current POB?
Im only got lvl 77 -> https://pastebin.com/9MNmk1tV
"
Banga65 wrote:

Either Atziri Flask (not optimal) or Fossil crafted ring with 0.4% phys damage leeched as life. Nothing else really.

We have 0.4% at the start of the tree, is it not working with spells?

Also you can get jevel with phys leech, no?
Last edited by TenGreen on Apr 19, 2021, 5:32:52 AM
"
TenGreen wrote:
"
Banga65 wrote:

We have 0.4% at the start of the tree, is it not working with spells?

Also you can get jevel with phys leech, no?

Unfortunately GGG decided to leave those nodes to attack only. Since Reap is a spell, this won't work.
Same goes for jewel mods. You can't leech with "physical attack damage leeched as life". We need one without attack and that's where we can use a ring or an elder/hunter amulet (forgot about those, but there's nothing useful on the market yet).
Is there any endgame weapon we should aim for?
"
Is there any endgame weapon we should aim for?

+Physical gems
As much spell power as you can.
Crit multi, crit for spells
Dot multi

Influence stuff is a bit up in the air.
Crusader damage per power charge is solid.
Redeemer has "spells have a chance to deal double damage"
Elder has "socketed gems are supported by power charge on crit"

All of which would be very good.
Up to T11 Maps now, things are going smooth... Very enjoyable to play now that my AE size is decent.

My rings are literally the size of the screen and it shoots off.. pretty insane

Boss damage is great, the damage seems very very random though! Occasionally bosses just get deleted from half hp to zero in like one cast so i'm not sure if there are some overlapping mechanics from the ability or something else. Or possibly because the range of reap's damage is quite large, and if you get a lucky crit with max stacks unleash you can do a huge chunk in a single blow. I quite like the playstyle too, it's better not to spam the skill dodge, cast, move dodge cast etc so you don't have to stand still spamming which is nice.

Heres my gear, all very crappy. I'll switch to HP chest soon now that my AE size is big enough through the tree and staff, but i still am enjoying using it :)

All my gear cost me about 15 chaos total, apart from the chest piece so it's very affordable to play haven't felt the need to buy upgrades yet

Looking forward to another 20% AE size from 20% quality reap and spell cascade also.
Last edited by Nevzat on Apr 19, 2021, 11:58:27 AM
Hi,

I'm all the way through t5 maps right now, with half decent gear and everything gets deleted.

The only thing that I can't survive is Ultimatum trials and I can't really figure why the mobs don't get wrecked like others. They just turborun at me and one shot me...

Do you have some kind of advices ? I only have 3.8khp at level 74 so idk what to aim for...

My character is on my profile.

Thanks !
Last edited by VickySnk on Apr 19, 2021, 2:36:04 PM
Ultimatum's i feel are quite overtuned. Getting a thread of hope and doing the nodes gave me a big DPS boost though. But yeah they are far from easy.. each one is a real intense challenge, fortunately the rewards seem shitty so i'm not too fussed but i do die alot in them.

I think it also doesn't help that stuns fuck us up, a relatively long cast on the spell, and also needing to face the direction of the mobs for maximum effect... that along with a thousand angry mobs and a small ring around us is a recipe for disaster.

But just noticed you don't have a phasing jewel, it makes a big difference for ultimatums so definitely get one of those asap

Last edited by Nevzat on Apr 19, 2021, 4:20:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info