Brute force leveling to 100 - invincible aura stacker golemancer

Hello!
In this post I am going to share my journey to level 100 in SSF HC Ritual league. I am not really trying to make a guide, but maybe the way I did this will inspire someone.

Build highlights:
- 85% max elemental resistances (86 for lightning).
- 74% Physical damage reduction without flasks. Capped with flasks.
- 75% Chaos resistance
- Ailment immunity (OP) + Corrupted blood immunity
- 8k+ ES
- Fortify
- +102% Movement speed
- 7mil DPS
- Insane single target, Insane clear (limited only by cooldown on minion recall)

Pros:
Spoiler

Insanely tanky:
- 85 % max resistances thanks to purity auras
- 75 % chaos resistance. This is achieved because no elemental resistance is needed in gear, so one can focus on chaos
- 74 % Phys resistance (90 % with flasks up)
- Elemental ailment immunity
- Corrupted Blood immunity (corrupted jewel)
- Flasks give us curse and poison immunity, as well as extra physical mitigation and movement speed.
Insane DPS:
- 4 Golems with 1.8 mil DPS each, so around 7 mil DPS total.
Fast:
- Movement speed from boots, ascendancy, and auras = zoom zoom.

Cons:
Spoiler

- It might take some time to get the gear one needs. However, it can all be gotten in SSF with some grind.
- We are low-life so we have to allocate Arcane Vision.

Build Explanation:
Spoiler
The build focuses around staking auras that reserve both your mana and life in favor of energy shield, max resistances, DPS, and very importantly, physical mitigation.

For this I used medium cluster jewels giving 3% increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills. I crafted the mods giving 8% increased effect of non curse auras (First among equals and replenishing presence:
)

The auras I use are:
-
: This aura, together with our ascendancy (Radiant Faith + Unwavering Faith) makes our physical resistance so high that it will be capped with a granite flask on. Phys mitigation will be even higher due to endurance charge crafts on our rings.

-
: These will give us all the resistances we need, and increase our maximum resistances to 85%.

-
: For DPS. Dread banner should be linked to

Endgame Gear:
Spoiler

Mandatory Uniques (How to get them is explained below):

Mandatory Cluster Jewels:

Other Gear:

Flasks:

Guide:
Spoiler

My objective was to brute-force myself to level 100. The dangerous part of the game is red/yellow maps, which we will not touch until we are well geared.

Level up past the acts:
Leveling can be done using any minion skill. I used Skeletons and zombies, and by the time I changed to aura staking this was my gear roughly (WAY worse gear can be used):
Spoiler

Farm Shavrones Wrappings:
First of all, we need to farm Shavrones Wrappings. This is done by killing the boss of the Tower map. For this, we advance our atlas, without completing any tier 2 map in Glennach Cairns except Tower. Once we have 7 watchstones, we can place them in every zone in the atlas that is not Glennach Cairns, which will mean that the only tier 2 map that will drop is Tower. We can then chain towers farming for
until we get our end-game chest!

Farm Prism Guardian:
This is done by spamming Valdo's rest with Harabingers to obtain ancient orbs, which are then used on a 3x2 shield until we get Prism Guardian. This can take some time (took me around 30 ancient orbs to get two prism guardians).

Farm Golem Jewels:
This is done by farming
. It drops in any map whose boss is a golem. I used tier 4 Coves, which I spammed by placing one watchtone in Tirn's end and two watchstones in every other zone, so Tier 4 Coves can be sustained. Here, you can use chisels, sextants, everything. Go all out, as this card is actually quite rare and it requires quite a grind to get all the jewels you need until you can vendor
and three extra Primordial jewels to get the extra golem.
When doing this, you should have the Delirium upgrades to Tirn's end, so you can also farm the cluster jewels you need at the same time!

Farm Cluster Jewels:
This might not be necessary. After having farmed Tower, Coves, and valdo's rest, you might have done enough delirium mirrors to have all the jewels you need. Otherwise Farm Tirn's end until you have them.

Farm Harvest:
Once you have shavrone's wrappings, prism guardian, and golems, you are an actual god of gaming. Get all your watchstones and farm harvest areas to craft endgame gear. My most proud craft was my boots:

They were done by spamming defense chaos crafts until I got the two defensive prefixes I wanted, then I augmented the movement speed, and then I used augment and add/remove elemental suffixes until I hit the avoidance of ailments.

Level to 100:
With this gear you can level to 100 with your eyes closed. I think Detonate Dead is the only thing you have to worry about.

Pastebin:

Last bumped on Nov 12, 2021, 5:58:30 AM
Looks really good, might give it a go at some point next league
It's hard to imagine without a movie but sounds good :)
ign TrueRonin
Yeah I'm pretty inspired. My game crashes every few minutes (my life lol) so I kind of can only play summoners.
any changes for 3.14?
Build is totally fine in 3.14 COPIUM
"
eliehh wrote:
Build is totally fine in 3.14 COPIUM

eliehh what does that mean 0.0
A Guardian golem build? I love it!

A couple of questions:
- You get your ailment immunity from boots, gloves and helm - how do you reach 100%?

- Do you consider the bleed flask necessary when you have a corrupted blood immunity corrupted jewel?

- Is Pure guile on one cluster jewel intentional (needed for reservation reduction or simply the dex) or a coincidence? str and dex requirements seem like an issue for this build.

- Where would you put the final 5'ish points for people around lvl 95?

- What spectres are you using?

- How do you handle stuns? i only see some recovery on your gear.

- Why are you not using an AG for fortify? Is it because of the availability of Soultaker?
- You have to also get the ailment inmunity from the annoinment in the amulet. (Crystal Skin)

- Yes, bleed flask is necessary always.

- Pure guile is needed so that the mana reservation works out. You can probably get away without it if you get rid of precision aura. Not sure.

- Just get rid of some energy shield in the tree

- Two monkeys from act 7 giving frenzy and power charges, and one of the merveil sirens that curse with vulnerability.

- The amulet gives you stun inmunity

- no AG because I am gem socket starved.
Pob saying you reserve life more than 100%
is something wrong with pob or build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info