Righteous Fire

Is Culling support gem %increased damage working with it?
"
junaum wrote:

no, that's on 'hit' and RF does not hit
"
lugaluga wrote:
"
junaum wrote:

no, that's on 'hit' and RF does not hit

The "Culling" effect is on hit: "Kills Enemies on 10% Life or less when hit by supported Skills"

The damage is not: "(0 to 38)% increased Damage"

There is no "on hit" wording for the damage modifier.
Correct. However, the basic functionality of Culling, namely Culling, does not apply to RF. Therefore it cannot link up.
I was wondering if Emberwake's effect of inflicting up to 300 ignites or The Taming's +10% damage per ignite effected RF in any way?
RF does not Ignite.
If an enemy is Ignited, then RF will deal Increased Damage.
TLDR,

what's best for supporting RF in 3L..??

i'm using RF + Conc Eff + Ele Focus now,
but RF + Conc Eff + Cont Desc seems good too, or perhaps both by removing Conc Effect...

i'm confused..
controlled destruction is only for spell damage so it doesn't work with RF!

#1 General damage support so far is elemental focus.

for your second link, If you are around lvl 31, increased burning damage is probably the safest bet for just plain damage. Though it is not a more multiplier like concentrated effect is, there is no downside.

If you find it's doing more than enough damage already, then probably increased area of effect is best. Maybe keep a conc effect swap for act bosses or map bosses or something. Or if you just use rf as spell power boost then increased item rarity can be nice if you like to MF.
Yes, that is utter nonsense. RF deals Damage over Time.
The self-inflicted Damage over Time portion does not scale with Damage Dealt modifiers, but that goes for all your Damage modifiers, not just DoT-specific. Damage dealt to enemies is scaled by all Damage modifiers as expected, including DoT.
Hi Everybody,
I'm not sure to post in the good place, but with all questions we have on Righteous fire (What does work, what doesn't increase it damage), I would like creators of PoE to make an update witch premit us to check directly damage of righteous fire, like every others skills in the caracter screen...
I think it's not impossible, because anyway the program must calculate the DPS when the skill burn a mob so why don't calculate it before?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info