Righteous Fire

AoF does your spell have physical (or cold) or lightning) damage to it? if so, 50% of it is now fire damage and the rest is gone. it does not grant a damage boost to anything.
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Feb 5, 2014, 8:21:39 PM
How does inner force affects RF on toon?
if we say we take 500degen and we have taken 21%IF we will take 500*1.21=605dps?
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
"
Pavlarian wrote:
How does inner force affects RF on toon?
if we say we take 500degen and we have taken 21%IF we will take 500*1.21=605dps?

Yes. RF's degen is counted as a buff. So anything that affects to buffs, affect to rf degen.
Stupid OP.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
is it right, that RF doesnt work with live leech?
"
GGWampalumpa wrote:
is it right, that RF doesnt work with live leech?

RF is DoT, so no.
"
Tarazel wrote:
Hi I've made a Righteous Fire character and it's working extremely well. I'm not at the pointe where im out-regenerating my RF without any pots running and killing everything with ese.

But I have problem figuring out what to link with RF in my 6L Searing Touch because a lot of gems don't seem to have any effect, and as there is no shown dps output on the spell's tooptip it seems impossible to test as everything dies instantly already.

Please help

-Best regards TheUkranianLawnMower

Hi, you could try adding a culling strike gem into it, if I remember correctly, it adds a bit of % any damage at higher levels. Same with quality fire penetration or added fire with quality, even if their base effects are of no use.
IGN: PipeBender
"
peilord wrote:
Hi, you could try adding a culling strike gem into it, if I remember correctly, it adds a bit of % any damage at higher levels. Same with quality fire penetration or added fire with quality, even if their base effects are of no use.

Fire penetration, added fire damage and culling strike are all fundamentally "incorrect" support gems for righteous fire (in the same way that faster projectiles and lesser multiple projectiles are incorrect supports for heavy strike). The three support gems you mentioned will not link to/support righteous fire at all so you cannot get the benefit from their quality.
Last edited by Ezhiel on Feb 28, 2014, 3:10:06 PM
"
Tarazel wrote:
Hi I've made a Righteous Fire character and it's working extremely well. I'm not at the pointe where im out-regenerating my RF without any pots running and killing everything with ese.

But I have problem figuring out what to link with RF in my 6L Searing Touch because a lot of gems don't seem to have any effect, and as there is no shown dps output on the spell's tooptip it seems impossible to test as everything dies instantly already.

Please help

-Best regards TheUkranianLawnMower

"
"
RF + Increase Burning Damage + quality increased area of effect + Item Rarity + Item Quality
and for 6L either Concentrated effect or empower.

Enhance would be a much bigger boost than Empower. +1% spell damage per level of Empower, or +6% per level of Enhance.

I though RF damage output is not affected by x% increased spell damage? and im wondering why they put x% increased spell damage on quality RF gem
Last edited by RipQuartz on Mar 3, 2014, 7:49:38 PM
"
RipQuartz wrote:
I though RF damage output is not affected by x% increased spell damage? and im wondering why they put x% increased spell damage on quality RF gem

1. Correct.
2. Because RF is a Buff that improves Spell Damage dealt. *shrug*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info