Show buyers and sellers name on trade board

"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Auradinho wrote:

Harassment via PSN message
Harassment on Global Chat

We just need option of buyout (buy now like ebay) it would solve 99% of problems

I'd love to have instant buyout.

But I disagree about the harassment thing.

For one, I'd *love* if one of these aholes started harassing me on PSN. I'd be able to report their messages to Sony. And Sony takes action. And they wouldn't just be risking their PoE account, they'd be risking their PSN account. I can Report & Block, and not only will I never have to deal with them again, they'll face consequences.

Honestly, unless you're committing some kind of (perceived) bad behavior on the trade market, I'm not sure why you think you'd be harassed?

I've only ever had one person harass me on the trade market, and I honestly think they were like 12 years old.

I ended up having to email customer service about it.

Do you get harassed on the trade market?

Sometimes yes. Both as seller and buyer
[Removed by Support]
One of the most annoying portions of this game is trying to purchase an item and not getting a response from said person in four to five hours of waiting. price-fixing would be completely eradicated if they set it so that when a seller asks a price and the buyer meets said price the transaction is automatically completed. GGG really needs to do something with this trade system it is in a very piss poor state.
It's the only real improvements we need on market (beside maybe some better filters) .
Not the buyout crap that every now and then come up.
Just a simple solution to 99% of the problem of trademarket: Show Username of buyers and sellers and let people be able to ignore from there.
As simple as that.
Vast majority of problems will just be gone.

Price fixers make new alt. Account? And we make new ignore. Let's see who gets bored first lol.
Easy

Edit:
Just to explain better..

Buyout will solve only one problem (price fixing) while crating many new other collateral ones (wrongly priced items, stacked items sold for the price of one, legacy items being bought 1 sec after being announced going legacy and many others)
Displayed Names will solve many problems (price fixing, lowballing, stupid 1 chaos offers for 3k ex stacks, the will of not dealing with some people, faculty of blocking people who insult you and all the problems the anonimity usually brings with itself) while not creating any new ones.

Last edited by Asra101010 on Apr 10, 2021, 3:50:39 PM
Another post ignored by Dev team
New league no change.
I’ve posted this before on a different GGG ignored post BUT here we go again. The buyout option would be just fine if they set a buyout timeframe for it. If anybody has ever played madden ultimate team, you understand. You can set the amount and length you want the item to be listed for (capped at 24 hours) and if you meet that items buyout requirements, boom. It’s yours.
I would personally like the names to be shown just as a QOL of course. Stop the anonymity bs.
Would also add more customization for price listing (set for 3ex obo or 8ex:1 Awakener Orb, etc) I may be in the minority here but I generally accept offers that value close or over what my asking is in most situations.
"
BC_BMX wrote:
One of the most annoying portions of this game is trying to purchase an item and not getting a response from said person in four to five hours of waiting. price-fixing would be completely eradicated if they set it so that when a seller asks a price and the buyer meets said price the transaction is automatically completed. GGG really needs to do something with this trade system it is in a very piss poor state.

^^^100% agree

I recently started playing this game on ps5 from PC and I put the asking price for an item in the offer thing fully expecting to get the item only to find a day later that it was rejected and the card that I want to buy with a reasonable asking price is now denied every time or it says I already sent an offer to this person.

If you meet the asking price it should instantly be sold and there is NO reason for it not to be this way.
IGNs: Preye
Fezzak
Pinkaro

GGG just don't give a heck about our problems. Instead of complaining go buy some mtx. And lot of them, of course. I think, there only couple of devs working on console version. And this is some sort of punishment for devs who misbehavior on work.
For real. I've had this guy spamming the same lowball price on the same item and saying, "PLZ" for three days now. I'd love to block him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info