Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

I never post but just wanted to say I disagree with your nerf and I think you've drastically overindexed on your streaming community instead of the average player.
so you just dont want to craft items you just want us failing in a loops. we are Sisyphus and this game is hell.
GGG loves Gambling just like my Dad.
He sold my sister to gamble more.
Now im back to gambling like him.

I close my eyes and get excited because I see my dad coming closer each Exalted Slam.

Goodbye Dad
Welcome Misery Grief and Anger ...
so you want to kill your own game, ok 3.14 is going to be a horrible league like 3.12 that I stopped playing in less than 2 weeks and now that we have a fun league you want to take the fun out, congratulations
"
Judicas wrote:
Why not base GGG/Tencent salaries on slamming? you know, work 200 hours, get a hundred dollars then gamble it on a 0.15% chance to get money... 99% chance to lose all of it, and the rest to be somewhere in between. That is basically what they are saying is a good thing.

totaly agreed.
Last edited by trevxo on Mar 25, 2021, 3:02:16 PM
You actually killing your own game, the next leagues will be again dead after 2 weeks like they were before you added harvest people will just leave check your data basepool this league and imagine why they still playing ? Is the expansion is great ? YES is the league mechanic what keeps in the game ? NO! is because you can actually use maven orbs and have deterministic crafting and every body can try making their own stuffs not only the 1% who plays 12h a day and actually knows what their doing .
Spent the whole league farming harvest... trying to build cool items and have created a couple, but nothing mirror tier by any stretch. I'll miss the chance to do this. This crafting system and determinism is what has me playing so many hours this league and last. The difference for me is that really good items are attainable currently. Without this crafting, they'll still be attainable for the big money players, but doubtful for me. Will have to save up and buy items crafted instead of trying to do them myself.

The rich get richer. The rest of us will just get by again on mediocre gear and do less crafting. Was fun while it lasted. Liked how the game was moving toward allowing me to play/craft more deterministically. Allowed me to consider more builds and more options.

Even with all the current determinism, I am limited in how many good items I can really create.

Don't like this change. Expect it will reduce the amount of time I play future leagues significantly.

this is a bad idea. it only hurts those who don't play 70 hours a week.
EEEWW main reason I played this league I hate normal crafting but harvest made it more bearable. I hope you guys rethink your decision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info