Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

very disappointing:/
rip crafting - I will miss you
Yeah, normos were having too much fun, return all the power to the 1%, the no lifers, the streamers, the RMT'ers and the trading cartels.
[Removed by Support]

I'm fine with all the removal craft opinions, but the MAIN issue of harvest still remains. Where are methods for us to trade crafts???
Last edited by Will_GGG on Mar 10, 2021, 5:21:20 PM
F-ing discord group ruined Harvest for everyone. I neven joined that group and searched for specific crafts to upgrade my gear. It wasnt easy. I was looking for 8 hours everyday. It was nowhere near easy. Im still playing the league because of the Harvest. Harvest increased the playtime of the league for me. Now it will be reduced to 2 weeks again. Ty again discord abusers for ruining game for non-abusers.
I am okay with the nerf, trying to sell these enchantments on TFT is like legit trying to take a dump into a tin can at 50,000 feet on a pogo stick while blind folded... There is so many scammers that if you do not have a HH or at least 50EX as collateral you might as well piss it away. Because no one will trust you. I understand you do not want people to horde these items as it would ruin the game. But at least give us a noticeboard attached to the Horticraft station that you can host/post the enchantments in game instead of joining a random discord server and hope to god you can sell something and not get scammed.

overall, keep going GGG eventually you will get it right.
GGG big brain

introduces harvest twice

nerfs it twice
This is the biggest F we could think of lol.
The reason i played a full 1.5 months this league (instead of the usual 0.5 month) was harvest and trying to perfect my build.

Yes, you can craft GG items.
So what?

Just increase the rarity of remove/add | add | remove by 3x, don't do this man cz harvest is completely useless now.

The combination of not being able to use it on influenced items AND removing annuls is just the worst possible knee jerk reaction i could have thought.

Time and time again you have proven that we are indeed the beta testers. Deterministic crafting had NOTHING wrong with it, you have 3 months leagues, if someone is so committed to your game and wants to make the perfect build why the flip not allow him to do so?

This is so disappointing once again GGG. I am pretty sure the next league will be a short one for me due to this as was the league before last (where we had no harvest) and be sure you will feel the burn in your profits.
Rampage IGN: InsanityIsReversed
gg, it was nice time spended in poe, ty ggg
Any Malders - you dont need 4 influenced mod items to play the game
I agree with most of the changes for end game but the biggest part of harvest that is missing was its ability to give good items while levelling. Please give us harvest in acts!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info