[PlayStation] 3.13.1d Patch Notes

I wanna see a developer play a Valdo map with the Harbinger nodes specced.

Been gaming since Donkey Kong and this is the first time I ever get to say this. Literally unplayable. Oh well, it's not like there's a FREAKING PENALTY for dying. I'm having a hard time accepting that I'll never level up again. Always the same slideshow. POS lags so bad I can't even choose an option where to resurrect in the death screen. Need to spam X for about a minute before it register.

This game is one big joke as is. I'd sacrifice all the graphics and effects in the world for stable performance.

I'm going insane trying to wrap my head around the sums I've coughed because I thought I was supporting a good dev. Something around 300€ for this. Never again.
Last edited by TheBlueTattoo on Feb 26, 2021, 2:57:15 PM
Last edited by MaxW81 on Mar 4, 2021, 1:35:00 PM
im playing divine Ire Totem build and after the patch on the 12 of Feb 2021 (ish) iv had nothing but crashes and blue screens i have 2 characters level 93+ this season and like i said iv had nothing but crashes since the patch in feb iv enev got that bad i have to take my MTX off which is dissapointing as iv paid money for it i was using the Automatom MTX with the dragon totem MTX not sure if theres a bug but it literally seems to bluescreen my PS4 pro all the time my ps4 is about 7 months old and i only have call Modern Warfare and Path of Exile on i played CoD for like 8 hours on stream the other day and not a single Blue Screen put path of Exile on blue screened within 15 min and and then proceeded to get another 4 with in 5 mins one after the other i have proof and logs off all my crashes sicne the 12th feb pathc iv had about 130 crashes in total some days i got like 16 in a day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info