[PlayStation] 3.13.1d Patch Notes

The patch will be deployed at 5PM PST

[PlayStation] 3.13.1d Patch Notes

• Maven's Invitations for The Uncharted Realms Atlas region now indicate which bosses have already been witnessed by The Maven.
  • Fixed a bug where the Guardian's Aid Atlas Passive node could sometimes fail to activate.
  • Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on Anomalous Golem gems wasn't working correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on the Phantasmal Earthquake gem wasn't working correctly.
  • Fixed a visual bug where Zana's Map Device modifiers weren't displayed in the list of map modifiers after entering a map.
  • Fixed a visual bug introduced with 3.13.1c that could occur when hovering over amulets and cluster jewels.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Feb 21, 2021, 6:55:33 PM
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2021, 9:16:39 PM
So, not even a comment yet on fixing any of the ACTUAL problems with the league?

Texture issues? Loading problems? Desync? Disconnects? Crashes?

Could you (GGG) at least acknowledge that these problems exist?
The only visual bug that needs fixing is textures. Playing 50% of every map with no textures is the worst possible thing to happen in a game. Id software released rage with a similar texture problem and they got fucking hammered for it. The problem in poe in 100 times worse than what rage had.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
Last edited by Ac1D_FlA5H on Feb 21, 2021, 7:08:51 PM
yeah, i like the fixes, but he brings up a good point about teture loading for sure. invisible enemies are hard to fight
I gave up not only gives more league but the game completely! this game on PlayStation 4 is unplayable without conditions the real performance problems don't seem to exist in the eyes of GGG! no matter how good the game is, it doesn’t fulfill its role as something fun or pleasurable on the contrary there are so many technical problems that only generates anger and demotivation! This game is broken my friends I'm sorry for all Playstation 4 users
wow seriuosly? how about making the game actually playable? you are fast beccoming a joke
visual bug? the whole game is a visual bug with no textures half the time and dying to invisable attacks ..........i mean come on a month of players posting it doesnt run and yet there is not a single word from ur end on it ......pathetic
Not Stonks...
This world is an illusion, exile
I'm perfectly fine with the textures having issues loading. That was the trade off to not crash every 10 minutes like we used to. Those texture mean jack crap if you can't play. Screw those textures good job on keeping the game from crashing ggg.
"
DisylusTV wrote:
I'm perfectly fine with the textures having issues loading. That was the trade off to not crash every 10 minutes like we used to. Those texture mean jack crap if you can't play. Screw those textures good job on keeping the game from crashing ggg.

So, first off, the game was ALSO not crashing in the 2nd half of Heist League; you know, when everything worked properly?

2nd, you must be one of the super lucky ones who isn't getting killed all the time by invisible attacks or HUGE lag spikes (we're talking 5-10 second delays and then insta-death when the game catches up).

Or maybe you're running super sparse content where that stuff doesn't happen. But I figure, with over 20 challenges done, you're probably doing real content.

I promise you, the game is not playable in its current state. Not for some of us anyway. And, given the number of posts on the forum complaining about it, I'm pretty sure we are many, maybe most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info