I'm finding it impossible to build a PC...everything OOS

If you're set on AMD, it's important to know the current (mostly overpriced/out of stock) 5000 series CPUs are the end of the line for AM4.

An optional route would be to go with a quality B450/B550 or X570 board and a 3600/3700 and continue using your gtx 980 until the latest cards are more available. That way you can play on and be ready to upgrade your GPU/CPU when they're in stock. Could be a long while...

Is your 980 a Ti?

Also: Get your RAM now.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on Feb 5, 2021, 3:30:25 PM
"
Lachdanan wrote:
"
Kyocera

That is one brand i´m never again going to touch a product from.
After ~10years of solarpanels the soldering broke indicating a cold-joint, which happens when you don´t heat the solder to 500degrees, with time this creates cracks in the connection.
Coldjoints could be easyly checked with a microscope--> more expensive.
Got the plates refunded, thats how it works with panels, i just hope they last another 8 years to cover the investmentplan.
Alternatively i could have sat on the roof all day and press my finger against the back of the panels manually flicking the "now its a switch"-weld on.

Does moving heavy equiment mean "lots of vibrations" ?
Maybe i should update my opinion about their qualitycontrol.

(besides that other company that produces frequenzy converters which shoots transistors at you)
https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-guide-excellent-soldering/common-problems <--- COMMON problems or "Electrical surge when the company refuses waranty"

Well it's lasted like a year. With my iphones I'd alwys drop it on face from 10ft high cab... always hit a rock or pebble so case didnt matter.

Yes lots of vibration. I've pissed pink before from kidneys bleeding from an old dozer with hard mount seat after doing like a 15hr day with little break. Now we got air ride seats but still...
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 6, 2021, 3:09:02 PM
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
$300 over retail. I never pay retail let alone premium. I'm part Ferengi... Thanks but no thanks.

BTW this price goes back to my original post. Dell and other makers are not charging premiums on complete systems.... In fact they have 10% off right now and you can get whole system for what processor and video card costs...by themselves from scalpers...which is why I'll just order from PC cartel rather than build this time. It's a trip.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 7, 2021, 10:42:55 PM
Just make sure you get a decent MB. They'll give you a garbage PSU for sure, but it's easy enough replacing it with a good one. GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info