Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

"
XenJerec wrote:

I actually have 2 void batteries in my stash. At what point should I equip them? After I get a 6l inpulsa? I think I may be stuck with a 5link unless my rng or free time IRL changes lol

Void battery damage depends on the number of power charges you have, so perhaps equip them when you're ready to get a power charge helmet. As for 6l inpulsa, they cost about about 3.5ex which isn't TOO expensive...maybe. 5l is fine for now.

You should probably do something about your gloves and boots though, if at least to get some dex on them and free up some points. 5-10c is enough to get a 45 dex, 55 life, 25 movespeed and 50 total res boots. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/KrzmMRnU5

"
Africank wrote:
Hi Fellas,

I've rerolled 3 trime this season and this was the build wich gave me joy :)

I'm at that point where I'd like to reach the higher level possible but I'm struggling with the amount of dexterity needed..

and can't afford a HH atm..

here is my POB if you see any kind of improvements : https://pastebin.com/xp4AqAJL

Thanks a lot

Your damage and effective health looks pretty good to me, and without a watcher's eye too. Though I wonder about your boots and your rings. You already get onslaught on cinderswallow, and it's only a little expensive to get vermillion rings with dex, life and double resists with decent rolls.
Last edited by radiostar01 on May 16, 2021, 11:22:47 AM
Hey, I tried a 100% T16 Delirium today with Harbinger, Legion and Beyond.

The Harbinger already destroyed me by the mass of enemies alone.

This is my build: https://pastebin.com/nX6xG3yJ

I think that I was destroyed only by the Harbinger because I don't use Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves. Could that be?

What would you improve?
I have a budget of around 80ex, however, I want to touch them as little as possible as I am saving up for the Headhunter.
"
Coldlucidity wrote:
"
Sumidian wrote:
Just beat The Feared - boy they all died quickly! That was fun! Going to post my gear and take on things so far. I went with Herald of Lightning which let me use two of the Regret rings with +6% Damage per Power Charge - also these rings can get the +1 Power Charge as well and are actually less expensive than the rare versions. So something to keep an eye out for. Got a nice Watcher's Eye as I needed Purity of Elements as I only have one or two rares equipped. Got some double crit multi and resist gems too. Without Vaal or other assorted things turned on I get a conservative 8.5 million DPS per brand. Having a ton of fun so far! For some defensive tech I used Endurance on Kill boots since I still have the Inspired Learning with the extra EC node. Also use Vaal Grace too.

Just copied what your setup is and WOW, having a much easier time with things, thanks for posting!

Glad it was helpful. I went with Herald of Lightning at first only because I'm a fan of the MTX. But finding those rings with the +6% Damage per Power Charge has been really nice. Especially considering the +1 Power Charge rings cost a fortune right now.

Also side note - the Circle of Regrets can actually be found with the +1 PC too - right now there is one for 8ex on the market (with bad Herald mods though). But its another neat little upgrade option.
Last edited by Sumidian on May 16, 2021, 5:19:29 PM
"
Dolewan wrote:
Hey, I tried a 100% T16 Delirium today with Harbinger, Legion and Beyond.

The Harbinger already destroyed me by the mass of enemies alone.

This is my build: https://pastebin.com/nX6xG3yJ

I think that I was destroyed only by the Harbinger because I don't use Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves. Could that be?

What would you improve?
I have a budget of around 80ex, however, I want to touch them as little as possible as I am saving up for the Headhunter.

Asenath's isn't the issue. The build is relatively squishy, even with the replica soul tether version. I would recommend holding off doing 100% deli content till you get a Headhunter, as you will be relying on its buffs for survivability. Minor upgrades here and there won't make enough of a difference to keep you alive reliably.
Loving the transition to Budget HH so far. It's pretty OP at ultimatum since there's a shit ton of magic enemies on it. Copied that herald of thunder rings/aura from the other guy too.

Got 8.6 million dps per brand mapping and 10m dps at bossing.

https://pastebin.com/2HiGnfZe

Last edited by EarltheGreat on May 17, 2021, 4:40:36 AM
just out of curiosity - could it be that the "budget" version of this build won't bring you far?

following the discussions in the thread, seems like it's quite dependant on HH, BOTB, asenath gloves etc. to have a chance of survivability...
Hello, I love the build too and I wonder what could be my next upgrade on my character, I was hesitating between the asenath gentle touch and finding 4 passives skill for whisper of doom or an helmet with +1 power charge but I think I'll have some problem with dexterity/strength. Which one should be my priority knowing I have 9 ex at the moment?

Thanks again Fyregrass for this build!

My pastebin : https://pastebin.com/00T14biw or my profile is public
"
cypeak wrote:
just out of curiosity - could it be that the "budget" version of this build won't bring you far?

following the discussions in the thread, seems like it's quite dependant on HH, BOTB, asenath gloves etc. to have a chance of survivability...

Depends on what you mean by "budget" and by "far". Pre void batteries, the build does feel rubbish, but that could be my own standards talking.

Right now I'm at 3.28 mil dps after spending about...30ex probably? No badge, HH, asenaths and gg rings. T16s are easy as are t16 ultimatums. Since I'd rather not lose xp right now I haven't quite tested it yet on Maven or uncharted realms fights (except shaper guardians when I was squishier and weaker - died once). 10 boss mavens are ok - might die once, or I may not die at all.

I can probably pull off Maven, though I'm not optimistic about the feared and the 4 way breachlords.
What do you guys think of this corruption? Seems its so rare, only 1 exists on standard?

Idk if someone would ever buy this.
At least, it seems useful to me, but hard to price this...
Hey all! Finally earned my first HH ever yesterday and noticed alot of Storm Brand Sins on poe ninja. Ive read through the guide and think I'm ready to commit to this build after work today. What route would you reccomend? I was assuming double void battery, inpulsa, asenaths, badge would be ideal. Does this make capping resists a pain? Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info