[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:
"
Xce1e wrote:

You can just buy the bench from other players if you are not on SSF

How would I buy the bench? 820 chat?

Yeah that or use the TFT discord or Official PoE trade discord, they have a channel for trading bench. Be careful not to get scammed.
Hello

I'm currently lvling the build and got a question, i see no mana leech or mana cost reduction. How do you sustain dominating blow cost? Sorry i a miss something ^^'

Fly safe
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

I'm currently lvling the build and got a question, i see no mana leech or mana cost reduction. How do you sustain dominating blow cost? Sorry i a miss something ^^'

Fly safe

We dont need mana leech its sustainable the only mana regen we got is from "Mystic Bulwark" and our potion
for reduced mana regen maps you wont need anything else

Stupid question but i just wonder, aul with free vitality, and i run pride with enlighten lv 6. Is there any different with aul pride and vitality with enlighten ?

And, What are the aura we should run ?
I'm currently have HoP, PoFire, Aspect of Avian, Pride, Vitality, Dread Banner
Last edited by qwerty22121998 on May 10, 2021, 4:14:51 PM
"

Stupid question but i just wonder, aul with free vitality, and i run pride with enlighten lv 6. Is there any different with aul pride and vitality with enlighten ?

While Level 20 vitality surely has its perks you are actually just supposed to have it somewhere level 1 for the watchers eye effect. That's why you want pride on auls, that frees up determination or discipline as other auras. You are missing them right now. If you can't use pride on auls I don't think it's worth it and you should stick to a +1 or +2/HoF Reduced rare amulet.

If you are looking for an aul's pride I can sell you mine, I'm swapping the build.
"
Vennto wrote:
"

While Level 20 vitality surely has its perks you are actually just supposed to have it somewhere level 1 for the watchers eye effect. That's why you want pride on auls, that frees up determination or discipline as other auras. You are missing them right now. If you can't use pride on auls I don't think it's worth it and you should stick to a +1 or +2/HoF Reduced rare amulet.

If you are looking for an aul's pride I can sell you mine, I'm swapping the build.

What about aul with Determination, it's way cheaper than pride one
"
"
Vennto wrote:
"

What about aul with Determination, it's way cheaper than pride one

Yeah is the same thing on my current setup i got Pride cause i wanted to try out Discipline on the build instead of Determination
Hey guys, I´m stopping this build and want to sell my Glorious Vanity. I rolled through tons of divines and bought/sold plenty of those and it would be a waste not to use it. It has a good Minion Roll and throughout all the way useful rolls as well as the option for way more phys reduction and armor as well as energy shield for a variant with discipline. Here is the detailled rundown on the nodes:

https://ibb.co/M2nV91b

Selling it for 2.5exa.
Last edited by Vennto on May 11, 2021, 7:27:14 PM
Thanks for the support guys.Poe Ninja Ladder Dominating Blow is filled with ppl following the build.Hope you guys enjoy it.
I've been running a variant on the auras which allows triple purity which seems to work quite nicely with a phys to ele conversion watcher's eye.

I saw your latest PoB and tried to squeeze arctic armour in.

It's possible but it's tight and requires a pride zero reservation aul's

Here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/NEAjNYvq

Maybe there's something useful in there for you. Ignore my garbage-tier gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info