[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

Am I correct in the assumption that it does not matter what purity we get on the ring? So we get eigher purity of fire or purity of lightning and adjust the reduced reserved cluster appropriately?
Heyo! I was looking for a tanky build with auras to play in group with friends and your build seems perfect to me! I would like to know if you think it's possible to sacrifice some damage for more utility (improved auras, warcries, etc)? My goal isn't to min/max the build, but to be able to give utility in maps while maintaining some DPS. Maybe with more aura effect? More tankyness?
Sorry if I'm trying to stretch to much :-P

Thx in advance!
"
yokkwizz wrote:
Heyo! I was looking for a tanky build with auras to play in group with friends and your build seems perfect to me! I would like to know if you think it's possible to sacrifice some damage for more utility (improved auras, warcries, etc)? My goal isn't to min/max the build, but to be able to give utility in maps while maintaining some DPS. Maybe with more aura effect? More tankyness?
Sorry if I'm trying to stretch to much :-P

Thx in advance!

Yeah thats what i am doing right now i got 8 auras up droped Flesh and Stone i condsider it not worth it anymore.I uped Determination and level 1 Vitality and got a watchers eye for 8% additional physical reduction and life gain on hit for vitality and it works realy nice along with the max resists "Doryanis" Timeless jewel i am staring to like it a lot

Gonna update when i reach my goals in terms of gear cause there are some more things i want to try.
Last edited by quodlike on May 6, 2021, 11:52:59 AM
"
quodlike wrote:
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:

So with the helmet and some respec points I can switch over? Helms without the enchant are 2.5+ ex so I may have to enchant it myself. I think its easier now though with the lab rework. I was reading the crafting section but am confused. So once I have a helm that's enchanted I just hit it with bound fossils till I get both increased level of minion gems and Minion damage support? then craft on avian with beast craft and then just add on what ever else is useful with different fossils? I'm terrible at crafting so apologies if these questions are horrible. Also I wouldn't need the cluster or Craiceann's Carapace to get started or should I save for them before I do the respec as well?

The cheapest option to Craft the Helmet is with single Bound Fossils in order to get the +3 and minion damage support.Even if we dont get life we can craft 70 life on it from bench (Prefix) and you just need an open Suffix for beastcrafting Avian.We dont add Pristine Fossils for life cause its gonna roll minion life on Helmet most of the times and we dont need it

Ok so just keep throwing bound fossils at til we get +3 minions and level 18 minion damage. Grab the rings and respec the tree and I should be up and running to some degree. Should I even consider Craiceann's? its like 5-6EX for a 6 link or should I just go straight for Sawawal's since they are also 5-6EX? Do I need either of the chests to get started? or will my junk 6 link work initially?
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:
"
quodlike wrote:
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:

So with the helmet and some respec points I can switch over? Helms without the enchant are 2.5+ ex so I may have to enchant it myself. I think its easier now though with the lab rework. I was reading the crafting section but am confused. So once I have a helm that's enchanted I just hit it with bound fossils till I get both increased level of minion gems and Minion damage support? then craft on avian with beast craft and then just add on what ever else is useful with different fossils? I'm terrible at crafting so apologies if these questions are horrible. Also I wouldn't need the cluster or Craiceann's Carapace to get started or should I save for them before I do the respec as well?

The cheapest option to Craft the Helmet is with single Bound Fossils in order to get the +3 and minion damage support.Even if we dont get life we can craft 70 life on it from bench (Prefix) and you just need an open Suffix for beastcrafting Avian.We dont add Pristine Fossils for life cause its gonna roll minion life on Helmet most of the times and we dont need it

Ok so just keep throwing bound fossils at til we get +3 minions and level 18 minion damage. Grab the rings and respec the tree and I should be up and running to some degree. Should I even consider Craiceann's? its like 5-6EX for a 6 link or should I just go straight for Sawawal's since they are also 5-6EX? Do I need either of the chests to get started? or will my junk 6 link work initially?

There is no need to go Craiceans at this point of the League Saqawals is accesible now. Early on its not
Ok have you found it hard to get the socket colors correctly? or is it just expensive?
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:
Ok have you found it hard to get the socket colors correctly? or is it just expensive?

I just went for the crafting recipe for 3 reds, then I did one non-red to red from harvest and then t4 vorici. result:

Its easy.
"
Vennto wrote:
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:

I just went for the crafting recipe for 3 reds, then I did one non-red to red from harvest and then t4 vorici. result:

Its easy.

I've done about zero betrayal so I'll need to look up a guide but this looks pretty straight forward thanks!
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:

Its easy.

I've done about zero betrayal so I'll need to look up a guide but this looks pretty straight forward thanks!

You can just buy the bench from other players if you are not on SSF
"
Xce1e wrote:

You can just buy the bench from other players if you are not on SSF

How would I buy the bench? 820 chat?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info