[3.14] No BS Storm Brand Hierophant | Tanky | League Starter | Good DPS & Clear

"
THE_NAT wrote:

Militant faith can 'corrupt' certain notables on the skill tree to be ones tied to militant faith. These are generally the downside of using the item. Luckily we can get around this by using divine orbs.

Timeless jewels have 2 stats that are changed by divine orbs, in the case of Militant faith those 2 stats are 'Carved to glorify # new faithful converted' and the High templar who did it. The high templar part is easy, it can be either Dominus, Maxarius, or Avarius. you just need to make sure you hit Dominus. The number converted is a little more tricky. It can roll anywhere from 2000-10000 and is the determining factor in the Notables it changes on the tree. You will need to test every Jewel you roll that hits Dominus to see if you get to keep all the passives you want. I make it sound tedious but it should only take ~9 divine orbs total.

TL;DRUse a divine orb then put it in your tree to see if it's what you need repeat until it is.

Oh! I didn't realize the differences would be as subtle 2 notables, thanks. I had the keystones so I thought I was done.

After getting online yesterday and playing for the evening I can happily report the build feels much better to me then the inquiz and ele versions I was playing previously. The inpulsa/storms gift combo is fun for clearing but very squishy in juiced t16s. The dps and explosions are nice for clearing but the super low eHP is frustrating trying to level past the low 90s. I haven't played a MoM/Agnostic build before but its feeling really good so far and in a different league of survivability.

Thanks again, looking forward to getting it all figured out and optimized.
My Favorite skill is back!

Kinda gave up with it after all the nerfs but this is a nice build. Tank you very much.

Slapped it together to test in std. Easy deathless boss kills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info