⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
monik390 wrote:

2. Change Hydrosphere to have a one-second cooldown before it can be hit again.

hydrosphere didnt seem to work with my crawler.. tho i stuck it right in his face to get all projectiles in an attempt to shotgun the bosses.. unsuccesfully
https://pastebin.com/dF6pq6jx
You can get 75% block cap without flasks at the cost of a little es and dps
and try and make use of the taunt debuff granted making enemies take increased phys dmg
maybe more es could be regained by fine tuning some of the gear...
actually is fou managed to corrupt all of your jewels, execpt the watcehr's eye, you could also stick in a defiance banner for >77k armor and aroudn >1.5k es on block with a granite flask of iron skin
Last edited by xACID_KVLTx on Jan 28, 2022, 6:36:54 PM
"
xACID_KVLTx wrote:
"
monik390 wrote:

hydrosphere didnt seem to work with my crawler.. tho i stuck it right in his face to get all projectiles in an attempt to shotgun the bosses.. unsuccesfully

Hydrosphere was interesting, because divergent meleesplash of the spiders were overlapping chained singletarget to bosses by the sphere. The minion HoAg's projectiles were not affected by the sphere.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 28, 2022, 10:20:19 PM
"
xACID_KVLTx wrote:
https://pastebin.com/dF6pq6jx
You can get 75% block cap without flasks at the cost of a little es and dps
and try and make use of the taunt debuff granted making enemies take increased phys dmg
maybe more es could be regained by fine tuning some of the gear...
actually is fou managed to corrupt all of your jewels, execpt the watcehr's eye, you could also stick in a defiance banner for >77k armor and aroudn >1.5k es on block with a granite flask of iron skin

Very nice set-up! The build has so much damage that you can easy balance some offensives into more blockings.

But don't forget: we evade 90-95% of the hits, so the gained blockings are only 10% effective, 1/10. Spellblock is very important to cap at 75%, but when you don't go for iron reflexes the top high evasion of attacks dicreases the value of attackblocks by full 90-95%.

8% more attackblock are only total 0,8% damagereduction worth.
60-65% attackblock are enough for fullblock when you already have grace and high evasion.

In your pob the templar-starting-area (es+ar passives) are more effective as the mana-passives next to the jewelsocket in the witch-area.

But there are many valuable small clusters, for example it's extreme nice to reach 100% ailments-immunities with flexible sentry.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 29, 2022, 8:39:49 AM
"
- Added new Magic and Rare Monster modifiers for Chaos Resistance for all Monsters.

Potential minor nerf?

Nah, We won't notice anything, since the damage is good enough.
This mod is annoying only in simulacrum waves 27-30 against Kosis, since that f*cker has an extremely big life/ES pool combined with full ES regen in stages.
And, early, we don't have full chaos anyway.

"
Chromino wrote:
Also without chaosconversion the allstars deal 15M and more damage. Conversions to fire or cold are possible when we want to optimize against mobs with high chaosresistance, but the default damage is more than enough.

Magic of new blessing skill - now can freely have elemental conversion without sacrificing any auras. Go with Hatred + divine blessing and boom - no need for Hatred Aul's.

Again, this new skill is damn good regardless of its duration.

"
Chromino wrote:

For the hydrosphere in your set-up page 334 it's a small nerf, but I am sure you will optimize it again extreme. I am already curious! Even without it's a great variation.

Hehehe, yeees, it will become a great league again. The allstars have both best defences and damage among almost all minions builds again, only the glascannons with 1/2 ehp, 1/10 recovery, are able to scale a bit more offences with gear of 350 exalts.

Let's sting!

Yep, I already know how to deal with it. I just remove the Hydrosphere entirely =)

Making it Cyclone/Storm Burst - Awakened Cwc - Chance to Poison - Molten Shell.

Storm Burst alone is enough for 60 virulence, so no problem for me here.

And fitting Divine Blessing - (Vaal) Haste instead of CwS setup, why not =)

That's my plan for now. Although I want cws setup really hard but damned haste is so alluring.

I made up to 19.3/21.4m dps with haste/vaal as for now, so it's better than it was with Hydrosphere anyway.

I agree, the league seems to be decent. I wish I have time for it, but seems like no =)

"
Chromino wrote:
"
xACID_KVLTx wrote:
"
monik390 wrote:

Hydrosphere was interesting, because divergent meleesplash of the spiders were overlapping chained singletarget to bosses by the sphere. The minion HoAg's projectiles were not affected by the sphere.

This. Crawler doesn't benefit from Hydrosphere. If you want to try smth to buff Crawler, try Tornado.
Last edited by monik390 on Jan 29, 2022, 2:11:52 AM
---------------------------------------------------

Updated: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/334#p24447710

Tl; dr: more damage 🤣

---------------------------------------------------

Nemesis farming RiP (Probably).
Last edited by monik390 on Jan 29, 2022, 10:20:13 AM
Why does the pob says we are not even resist capped?
it reads:
Fire:57%
Cold:73
Lightning: 61%

What am I missing?

https://pastebin.com/2KEwn922
IGN: DillzMaster
Last edited by DillzMaster on Jan 29, 2022, 5:04:51 AM
"
DillzMaster wrote:
it reads:

What am I missing?

Your small clusters on the left hand side large one are deactivated.. its probably a pob bug
"
DillzMaster wrote:
it reads:

What am I missing?

... and perhaps you need to combinate in the menues the choosen passive-tree-tab together with the same pairing items-tabs:

Fullblock items (in menue left top) & + fullblock tree (in menue bottom/ down there)

100 % Chaosconversion items & + 100% Chaosconversion tree

Etc.

Fullblock-items with 100% chaosconversion tree or glancing-blows tree don't have enough resistances because the clusters, passives, gloves etc. are different.
Then you get overcapped resistances.

Last edited by Chromino on Jan 29, 2022, 7:39:30 AM
"
monik390 wrote:

This. Crawler doesn't benefit from Hydrosphere. If you want to try smth to buff Crawler, try Tornado.

But crawler doesn't benefit from the slow tornado either. Or did they added the minion-tag? Best skills to buff the crawler are still curses and withers beside the scaling with passives, minion-mastery, gemlvls and virulences.

Haste is great to get also for your own cast, attack, movementspeed, but needs much mana again. Hehe, very interesting, I take a look in your pob soon! Great!

Tl; dr: more damage! 😀
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 29, 2022, 9:39:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info