⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
oskurwensyn wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
oskurwensyn wrote:
Hi again Chromino :)
1st of all : aint that a nice piece for 31 hoa? :)
21 hoa + emp + awake added fire + awak added chaos + awake minion damage + vile toxins/awake vici proj? ;)

pretty decent i would say, meaby not optimised dmg wise, but still, we get to the breakpoint of 31 :)

2nd, i would like to share my build, i changed few things, and still hoping to change one of the rings to
instead of other with curse :)
Manage to get ali immune, with some minor effort too :D
https://pastebin.com/N5swuiKR
Hope you would like it and if you got any advices, i would be happy to recive them!
Cheers and let us crawl :)

Edit: I may went too far with spell block :D
Meaby drop few nodes to get those points elsewhere?

Hi oskurwensyn,

when I checked correct, you get the strong op 100% immunities from boots, arcane sanctuary and very nice belt-jewel. Great!
You deactivated unnatural calm and the es-mastery and loose 700 es instead.

But you don't use the 20% of shield mastery or does pob not show correct? Of course your immunities would be overcapped, but poe flat/ round up 95% to 100%. Yeeah, also with some implicits on jewels/ clusters you reach fast 80-100% permamanet immunities. Of course often ignites kill you or freezes of shaper, but you can defend on flasks, shield mastery, etc. too.

It's hard to decide which boots are b.i.s. and if arcane sanctuary is nice to take in. They are very strong possibilities and frees up flasks-suffixes too...

Very nice pob and great variation!

Ye, i got no shield mastery, cuz i got full 100% avoidance - on boots, jewel and 20 in arcane sancturary + 2 on grace
Pob must show something weird, cuz i got unnatural calm currently at 7462 es - respec arcane guarding tho, cuz i got too much block chance 82/75 with flaks up.

7.4k es should be perfect and enough! Very nice!
"
Chromino wrote:

Take a look at the spoiler "manamanager".
You can activate 2 points (not only 1) "sovereignity", use divine orbs and fertile catalysts on the circle of nostalgia, take increased efficiency on the transferpassive of cluster determination, and the energy-shield-mastery with increased efficiencies of discipline.

But at last with only 1 circle of nostalgia probably you need to switch memory vault to a rare helmet or take in 3 passives "presage" and you will have enough mana for all auras.

Oh, I completely forgot that I removed those 3 passives earlier.
Anyway, just 5 minutes ago managed to get amazing 23lvl Determination + less critdamage Aurora and will try to make things right with the second ring.
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
I do not understand why the sirus 8 in the first stage is practically not dangerous, but in the second stage its rays and attacks make a one-shot.
Sometimes I catch one-shot at maps, and so quickly that I do not have time to understand why (there is a property at Golden rule with immune corrupted blood and a bottle with immune bleeding).
As far as I understand, the build for clearing maps and Boss are they different versions? (replacing only, for example, a gems multistrike support helps, but not much)
"
Bogrumax wrote:
I do not understand why the sirus 8 in the first stage is practically not dangerous, but in the second stage its rays and attacks make a one-shot.
Sometimes I catch one-shot at maps, and so quickly that I do not have time to understand why (there is a property at Golden rule with immune corrupted blood and a bottle with immune bleeding).
As far as I understand, the build for clearing maps and Boss are they different versions? (replacing only, for example, a gems multistrike support helps, but not much)

Do you have maxed pantheons? His burning ground is damagefull without. All other attacks you can facetank ordinary.
Take a look into "boss-hunting" and "checklist defences".
How do you even progress this build?
I was considering a switch from Herald of Purity and I don't even know where to begin with. What are baseline offensives and defensives? What are some lvl 90, 93, 95 trees. I can't just remove some points from clusters because that's where most of the powerful nodes hide. When you want to go into this build missing very pricey items like aul's uprising you straight up lose a powerful skill gem.
Last edited by Chilibringer on Nov 14, 2021, 9:38:20 AM
"
Chilibringer wrote:
How do you even progress this build?
I was considering a switch from Herald of Purity and I don't even know where to begin with. What are baseline offensives and defensives? What are some lvl 90, 93, 95 trees. I can't just remove some points from clusters because that's where most of the powerful nodes hide. When you want to go into this build missing very pricey items like aul's uprising you straight up lose a powerful skill gem.

You can vary almost all slots like helmet, amulet, gloves, boots. Also with different clusters you have enough damage for all content, but 3x pure agony are recommended. Only for UE or the feared you need 4x pure agony on rare or also munique medium clusters. Levelling tree 93-97 is in the pob.
What does "No GB" stands for ?

No Great Britons ? No Gullible Bonobos ?
"
sumfight wrote:
OK, so I just hit level 100 with the build in Scourge. I wanted to share my gear and talk about build and guide.

First up is my gear.

The chest I made myself with luck, I think it was the 5th one I used a blessing on.

I want to talk about the build a little bit, and I want to up front say it is a good build but I feel I'm going to rub some people the wrong way with what I have to say, and I don't mean it in a bad manner, it's just my opinion.

I actually don't think I need to talk to much about the actual build, since the OP does a great job of it. Most of what he says about it I can get behind, most of what I want to talk about is the guide, though before that, I came in thinking this was a minion build, but it honestly feels more like a spell caster build, you are always active.

Now once again, I want to reiterate, this is a good build and I think the OP of the guide is very active and helpful to people asking questions.

With that out of the way, I've done 40/40 twelve times, and I'll most likely do it again this league, I've played a lot. This is not a league start build. It feels terrible as a league start build, in fact, it's my least favorite league start build ever. It is a good build, when you have all the pieces, and it does feel good, but until then, the struggle is insane. This is a great build for your second build once you have money. I knew looking at the items it would be hard to start with but I kept seeing "league start build" thrown around so I got sucked in. I only have two grips with the guide and that's one of them, Vortex is a league starter, Toxic Rain is a league starter, builds like that you CAN invest in a lot to make them feel amazing, but they also feel great with junk you pick up off the ground and equip, and that's IMO what is a good league starter, something you can take to being great with investment, but also functions fine with no investment, this build you need that investment.

The only other thing about the guide I don't like is that there is so much info in different places. I know OP does not want to lose this thread because of the discussion, but having all the info in one place would make everything better for everyone.

I don't mean to rub anyone the wrong way with my opinion on the guide, I just really don't think it should be said this is a league start build. It is a good build and the OP does a great job of helping people, but it should be a second build.

To end on a funny note, I was in deleve around 500 depth, I got stun locked for basically the entire harbinger fight. Took forever, and could never get spider summoned because stunned, but after like 5 mins I was still alive and the encounter finally ended. I think my tempest shield might have been keeping my crawler up, because I could not cast anything due to stun.

Oh one last thing to end on, I like that OP says stuff like let's crawl, let's sting. I think it adds character to the guide.

Take care everyone, gonna play on this for a bit longer then I'm going to try squire spiders. Have a great league everyone.

*** Congratulations sumfight! Great arachnophil 100! ***

That is an awesome rank 16 in guardian ascendancy. And when I counted correct it's fourth rank 4 in singleplayer-guardians-ranking (with own mainskills)! Woooow- awesome!

With this now 4 out of 5 top singleplayer guardians use the allstars-build and Herald of Agony.
That is somehow .... dominating?

With the fullblock-edition, memory vault, 690 virulenecs, 7.9 k es, iron reflexes, quartzflask instead jadeflask - hehe, for the phasing or surpress? , combined 7.9M shaper-damage it's an almost b.i.s. set-up! Impressing!!

And yes- somehow I understand your arguments. Of course I am not happy with page 50 too, but the GGG-support cannot reorder it. Map-mods, trading-links should be on the frontpage, the other spoilers are more specialized and can be to shorten the already long build on page 50. But I would love to to reorder this on one page. The discussions and history of the build are interesting too - so it's not optimal, but I hope okay.

About the leaguestart it's very interesting. Before someleagues it was one of the cheapest builds, that is no longer as in the padt. But I personally guess because there are also more pricefixers maipulating the market in the leagues this is a huge factor of central prices too and is in other builds quite the same.

There are 3 arguments why I always write it's still not such a bad leaguestarter:

1) Just behind guardian-support-group-players and dominating-blow-users HoA is also on the leaguestart-weekend number 3 in the guardian ascendancy without more expensive fullgear (--- but only number 3,... yes)

2) you can easy work around on each gear-slot, for damage, mana, defences no problem. But of course without arakaali's fang the mapping experience is different. Phantasms in their place are until t15 or also t16 okay, but with less damage of course less impactfull, only fast mappers.
And you have to know something about managuardians, minions, alternative gear, HoA & the mechanics like gemlevels and virulences to leaguestart flexible with gear and skills and improvisations, yes.

3) You can scale the already high-basic HoA damage different, with gemlevels, withers, debuffs, curses, supportminions like spectres, virulences. Here is the problem that without castspeed= virulences= 4x HoA damage and without gemlevels the HoA is not ready for t16 - but that are all other skills also.

I agree and write it in the pob and "tipps for levelling" too: There are faster racers like domblow or hieros with totems (you can renewal later the ascendancy too), and some gear is expensive to get in b.i.s. quality - the alternative starter gear is okay and there were a lot arachnophobiatics reaching 100 and 40/40 also not b.i.s. geared in last leagues, but of course everybody wants the best of best. And scourge for example is a big high gearcheck in both damage and defences again. I agree there are better starters, in other ascendancies of course, in guardians soloplay only domblow, after them HoA follows second best when you have some experiences in poe.

Hehehe, so no problem, I love the discussion and and it's your very competent argument, that there are better starters. Thank you too sumfight!

And facetanking delve lvl 500 - it's like the former [3.15] delve level 1000, is, mmmhhmm, I would guess incredible, astonishing, great!! Congratulations sumfight!

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 15, 2021, 4:30:14 AM
"
boudboa wrote:
What does "No GB" stands for ?

No Great Britons ? No Gullible Bonobos ?

hehehe :-) - no G lowworms and no B ees, go home into the hideout glowworms, only arachno-minions in this build!

And no keystone glancing blows! (This means the recommended fullblockedition with 100% damagereductions instead only 35% damagereductions of glancing blows) ;-)
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 14, 2021, 1:03:29 PM
"
dpham99 wrote:
So I'm a bit confused. Why is a Slower proj/faster casting glove BIS instead of a gravebind? Does the Stacks for HoA stay up longer?

yes, the ball-lightnings stay longer on the screen, it's equal to 34% increased cast-speed, and with on castspeed depending double virulences you get quadruple HoA damage.

Gravebinds are great for less clickings while mapping, but bad for damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info