⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
Skin of the lords w/ iron reflexes with my color combo (3G, 2B, 1R) is 45EX! lol i think ill pass, stick to what i got

Are you kidding? Lol.

3 g, 2r, 1b,
4 g, 1r, 1 b
2g, 2 r, 2b

and many other combinations fit better.
Or as same well.
Don't take skin of loyals, there are many, many keynotes Skin of the lords fitting and it is born easy with +2 gemlevels.

You get a nice one for 20 chaos. So expensive, yeeeah, it's true, full 20 chaos overpriced! Lol ;-)

no no, i meant no disrespect, but after iron reflexes, im not sure which would be best. ghost dance im not sure i understand how the mechanic works, (with my evasion rating only 344), and than after im not sure which way to go
Just get one with any keystone the build wants (ZO, DS, WW, etc) and save yourself a point.
"
cdnza wrote:
Just get one with any keystone the build wants (ZO, DS, WW, etc) and save yourself a point.

fair enough point, saves me the brainpower. before i go and find one, would soul theif be a viable option? and than since my gem setup is apparently suboptimal, which color combo should i be aiming for
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
Skin of the lords w/ iron reflexes with my color combo (3G, 2B, 1R) is 45EX! lol i think ill pass, stick to what i got

Are you kidding? Lol.

3 g, 2r, 1b,
4 g, 1r, 1 b
2g, 2 r, 2b

and many other combinations fit better.
Or as same well.
Don't take skin of loyals, there are many, many keynotes Skin of the lords fitting and it is born easy with +2 gemlevels.

You get a nice one for 20 chaos. So expensive, yeeeah, it's true, full 20 chaos overpriced! Lol ;-)

no no, i meant no disrespect, but after iron reflexes, im not sure which would be best. ghost dance im not sure i understand how the mechanic works, (with my evasion rating only 344), and than after im not sure which way to go

Then take ghost dance. You need to fit in grace (high level 16-20, 1 chaos) easy with small cluster "sublime form" and the steps "manamanager" like helmet enchant. It's extreme tanky with 50%-80% evasion, full block, doubled capacities of molten shell and frostshield, and wicked ward recharges much better too. You reach fast 8-10k evasion and buffed much more and get around 1k es when hit. Your ehp will raise fast, safe and easy to buffed 200-300k with flasks and withering step.

You need corrupted gems for it. But it's an extreme good buff and cheap traded.

Helmet enchant increased HoA skill reservation efficiencies is still expensive. You can take 4 points "pressure" instead, or a rare helmet cheap enchanted, or farm it in labyrinths and enchant and trade other helmet-enchants.
Body armour ghost dance is 2-3 exalts these days, often you get it cheaper for one exalt sniped.

In these days iron reflexes is with 5 exalts also possible sometimes traded lowpriced in nice combinations of colours.

Before you can take other keystones for 30 chaos. 15 keystones are fitting perfect. Skin of the lords is much better with damage of +2 gemlevels and defences of keynotes in 3.16 as skin of the loyals.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 31, 2021, 11:09:44 PM
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
cdnza wrote:

fair enough point, saves me the brainpower. before i go and find one, would soul theif be a viable option? and than since my gem setup is apparently suboptimal, which color combo should i be aiming for

As posted above best stinging and fitting are:

1) 3g, 2r, 1b
2) 3g, 1r, 2b
3) 2g, 2r, 2b
4) 4g, 1r, 1b
5) 4g, 2r
6) 4g, 2b

And many other combinations fits, see spoiler "the dirty scorpion tail"

Soul thief is a notable, not a keynote.

Around 15 keystones on skin of the lords are fitting well ( https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Keystone#List_of_Cluster_Jewel_keystones ), best are ranked as posted some posts above and in "gear, skills, links" "choose your keystone".

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 31, 2021, 10:45:33 PM
"
monik390 wrote:

"
Chromino wrote:
*** 500 k / 0.5 M views - I never believed that the build would create so much interests! That is a new level of big and hot and deep Arachnophilia ***

:-)

*** The allstars are most popular build in the guardian ascendancy in poeninja-rankings (19% used) first time again since [3.09] ***

*** 100000 views in 10 days! - woooow & wuuuw ! ***

Congrats, mate. This one is really good, so you deserved it =)

Thank you a lot monik390! 😀
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 31, 2021, 10:15:15 PM
I just realised you can save a point on the pathing in your trees, Chromino. Unnatural Calm can be reached from above, and there are only 3 nodes between the northwest "spoke" and the jewel socket up there compared to 4 below. The top pathing saves a point!

Last edited by cdnza on Oct 31, 2021, 10:38:10 PM
"
cdnza wrote:
I just realised you can save a point on the pathing in your trees, Chromino. Unnatural Calm can be reached from above, and there are only 3 nodes between the northwest "spoke" and the jewel socket up there compared to 4 below. The top pathing saves a point!

But pathing below is better when you want to fit in flexible bit minion damage and with keystone wicked ward. When you activate ar+es mastery "es-recharge buffed by armour" wicked ward is too valuable with only 3 needed passives to buff it nice and fits perfect into the build, fine but not perfect with iron reflexes, but best and even more in synergies with ghost dance for example.

Edited:

Pathing up is only equal when you use "pressure".
Pathing below is 1 passive better for wicked ward.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 1, 2021, 7:16:40 AM
"
Chromino wrote:

Then take ghost dance. You need to fit in grace (high level 16-20, 1 chaos) easy with small cluster "sublime form" and the steps "manamanager" like helmet enchant. It's extreme tanky with 50%-80% evasion, full block, doubled capacities of molten shell and frostshield, and wicked ward recharges much better too. You reach fast 8-10k evasion and buffed much more and get around 1k es when hit. Your ehp will raise fast, safe and easy to buffed 200-300k with flasks and withering step.

You need corrupted gems for it. But it's an extreme good buff and cheap traded.

Helmet enchant increased HoA skill reservation efficiencies is still expensive. You can take 4 points "pressure" instead, or a rare helmet cheap enchanted, or farm it in labyrinths and enchant and trade other helmet-enchants.
Body armour ghost dance is 2-3 exalts these days, often you get it cheaper for one exalt sniped.

In these days iron reflexes is with 5 exalts also possible sometimes traded lowpriced in nice combinations of colours.

Before you can take other keystones for 30 chaos. 15 keystones are fitting perfect. Skin of the lords is much better with damage of +2 gemlevels and defences of keynotes in 3.16 as skin of the loyals.

and there we have it, found someone willing to negotiate a little on price. Now to start filling it up with shiny gems :) though, trying to find which gems to use with the 4-1-1 socket setup in the guide

Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Nov 1, 2021, 12:19:32 AM
Hi saw this damage check list for the Agony Crawler
1) pure agony and virulences
2) gemlevels
3) debuffs of withers (best are 15)
4) spirit offering
5) curses sniper's mark and/ or vulnerability
Would you be able to check my character and tell me what I should prioritize farming for? My main issue is bossing and survivability. Complete noob at figuring out what to do to get stronger. Thanks so much for the guide, have been having fun but I've hit a wall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info