Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

This is just overkill.

Many of the changes are justified, but god damn. Your balancing team got no chill.
Gambling addiction is real.
Replica Alberon’s Warpath per 80 STR brutal nerf wtf
I really hate GGG and are very nervous.
100x time nerf ES build, all items nerf, more nerf what the hell....

i want refund my money fck. please go dead game!
"
b4timert wrote:
"
Do we keep a "Legacy" Variant from our already owned replica alberons warpath?

yes you will keep them most of the time( ill guess about 99% of the time). sometimes a item is so broken they errata all copies. But we wont know until we see the patch notes.

please note dont use dive orbs on it if you want to keep the legacy version since on some items it then updates to the new version which is unfortunate since sometimes the uniques gets buffed and you cant upgrade it to a better version.

You won't. See Bex' post on page 9
good nerfs. things that needed to go down in power - also did. well done!
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
The Aurastacking Nerf wasnt Enough , pls nerf it more , its ridiculous how strong it will still be.
when the League starts mark my Words , the game will still be full of Aurastacking goblins.
bb still good :)
Ah well, spectres hammered to the ground again.
Guess I will have to stick with my pure physical skellies for some time. Spectres are useful only for utility now. It would be nice to see some Necromancer buffs in the future becouse 4 or 5 nerfs in a row is a bit too much imo.
The real problem with golems and spectres here was aurastacking. I will still play necro bcos I genuinely love her but I feel less happy now.
"Embrace the serene power that is undeath"
The hype is real!!
So basically builds like carrion golem with some auras are getting f***ed twice as much
Wait GGG, while you were absolutely destroying golems, you left the primal jewels untouched? Please, 90% nerf to them! Anima stone should only have +1 extra golem from +2, maybe even -1 golem!

Imagine how horrible it would be if GGG just tweaked the top 10% of builds lower each league and tweaked the bottom 10% of builds up. Instead of driving a tank over the top few so people just switch to the 2nd or 3rd best. Wow... weird concept ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info