Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
WaterDropy wrote:
Why do you keep nerfing minions based on what streamers play ? Just because Mathil ruins the game with his minions builds, doesnt mean that everyone can aford them. Minions were the only cheap`ish starter build tht was also fun.... u ruined this one also ... thank u Mathil for sucking the fun out of this game !!!

Since when is Mathil playing minions dude?
shhh dont jinx it
I normally don't comment on the manifesto itself, but I really dislike the Spectres level changes.

I'd much rather have 20% less damage on spectres than a Level nerf yet again. The differences in Spectre Health are so large already that some spectres manage to have let's say solid 100k HP with decent DPS but others like Slave Driver for example only have about 40k in the exact same build with comparable DPS.

It already requires such a high invest in minion life already for some minions like slave driver while others just outperform.

I'd kind of like to request either a balance in minion health for certain spectres or just a straight damage nerf instead of lower levels, like 20% or even 30% less damage and worse scaling. But the life will really become a huge issue now even when invested in clusters (That are also worse now) .

Looking great otherwise, hyped for real patch notes
I must say after a solid year of not really liking where this was going; I am really liking where this is going. Bringing underused skills up to par is something that has been long requested by just about everyone and I am very excited to see the patch notes now. Also, thank you for bringing back Harvest.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Okay but I am an Assassin One-Trick Pony. Can I please have the Assassin changes instead of a "general philosphy" (*salutes*). This is not what I was expecting when I was told you releasing the balance Manifesto. :(
Well thank fuck you nerfed Raider, she was really overpowered. 5% more dodge for 40% Increased Ele Damage and Onslaught. Awesome.
Lost alot of my mojo for this league now. Every character I was considering has been nerfed, even spell totems ffs as you nerfed heirophant, as it was such an OP ascendancy. Lol.
"
Carrion Golems and Stone Golems have had their damage reduced at all levels, with Carrion Golems getting the more severe reduction as their power exceeded that of other golem types.

you removed scaling PER golem form elemntalist,now you also nerfed them ?
you know,i'm not even mad...im done bein' mad,i just simple lost all trust in your balance team's cognitive abilities. this isnt "meta" shake,this is straightforward fuking build viability butchering.

aurastacks had it coming,but to remove it as a build...was also retarded,it wasnt cheap build it was A CHASE BUILD,you had to sell a kidney to afford it. but why i'm surprised ? i should'v learn long ago,that GGG HATE FUN.
Last edited by Nibelton on Jan 11, 2021, 3:18:26 PM
why second time nerf contagion you took all fun not thanks
"
Do we keep a "Legacy" Variant from our already owned replica alberons warpath?

yes you will keep them most of the time( ill guess about 99% of the time). sometimes a item is so broken they errata all copies. But we wont know until we see the patch notes.

please note dont use dive orbs on it if you want to keep the legacy version since on some items it then updates to the new version which is unfortunate since sometimes the uniques gets buffed and you cant upgrade it to a better version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info