[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
Vei wrote:

Xoph's Blood has 2 very strong DPS affix on it.
- Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance
- Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you

Thanks for the reply.
Could you please suggest what other attributes to look for in one? Some have move speed others attack speed, different passives, etc: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/2KeYIk

Thanks.
"
Vei wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:

PoB is adding working Combat Focus with correct numbers if it was created in PoB from custom import or from unique search from here

But it doesn't recognise them when you're importing the PoB for some weird reason.

So you can either create it from unique search or use the paste data you provided both will work .

Ah, I didn't check whether a PoB created Combat Focus follows the old or new Combat Focus text. Seems like we can get a working one this way also. Thanks for the info! :)

"
Hey0cean wrote:
But it doesn't recognise them when you're importing the PoB for some weird reason.

I believe it doesn't recognize them when we import the PoB from our char because the new 3.15 Combat Focus refers to Prismatic Skills instead of the specific skill name, in our case, Elemental Hit in its text:

3.15 Combat Focus
With 40 total Strength and Intelligence in Radius, Prismatic Skills deal 50% less Cold Damage

3.14 Combat Focus
With 40 total Strength and Intelligence in Radius, Elemental Hit and Wild Strike deal 50% less Cold Damage

My guess is POB is missing the code to recognize the Prismatic Skills words. That's probably the only thing missing since PoB's Elemental Hit already has the "Prismatic" tag on it.

I've informed the LocalIdentity(pob fork creator) about the Combat Focus bug, and he responded to me that they will look into it. Surprisingly nobody created an issue about it on github.
So i think it would be fixed in the next updates.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Aug 5, 2021, 6:27:23 PM
"
scorburel wrote:
"
Vei wrote:

Xoph's Blood has 2 very strong DPS affix on it.
- Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance
- Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you

Thanks for the reply.
Could you please suggest what other attributes to look for in one? Some have move speed others attack speed, different passives, etc: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/2KeYIk

Thanks.

The necklaces you are looking at were corrupted and have a random implicit modifier at the top; You should buy a non corrupted version as they are the same price, and annoint it.

Speaking of Xoph's heart though, how do you find the intelligence for Skitterbots 20? I swapped my amulets and realized that the 30 or whatever intelligence on the previous one was what was allowing me to use the skitterbots at 20, and worse still since I bought xoph's heart and respecced out of the nodes I lost even MORE and am currently sitting with the level 1 ones. Realistically, is this even a problem? I know they move more slowly with a lower level but realistically does this lead to reduced uptime on bosses?

Last edited by StalinsGhost on Aug 5, 2021, 8:51:24 PM
If you want to unlock the -7 to Non-Channeling Skills Ring enchantment then there is an easy way if you have the currency:
Search on the trade site for rings with the stat filter "Veiled Elreon's Veiled".
Here is a link for the Expedition league:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/d4YPD3IJ

Currently the cheapest rings are offered for 13-20 c.

It took me 3 rings to unlock rank 3 of that enchantment.

Hello i have a question, regarding my PoB : https://pastebin.com/WFvwhSwT

Since i bought Xoph's, i respec avatar of fire into Savagery (frenzy node).
I'm lvl 92 atm, and i'm kida lost. I don't know if i should respec Savagery into Point Blank and jewel socket (for a watcher).
Regarding point blank, i have a (maybe dumb) question : Projectiles does more at start of movement is pretty clear for but, but the loss of damages is not : Projectiles does "normal" damages far away, or it's even less damages than unallocated point blank ? (dunno if i'm clear english is not my primaryr language, it's a bit hard for me haha).
BTW, i enjoy the build alot, ty VEI (and other people who helped in this thread) !
"
Hey0cean wrote:
I've informed the LocalIdentity(pob fork creator) about the Combat Focus bug, and he responded to me that they will look into it. Surprisingly nobody created an issue about it on github.

Thank you very much for helping to inform LocalIdentity of this issue!

Hope it will be fixed in the next PoB update.

By the way, Congrats on Level 100! :)

"
StalinsGhost wrote:
currently sitting with the level 1 ones. Realistically, is this even a problem? I know they move more slowly with a lower level but realistically does this lead to reduced uptime on bosses?

There will be some reduced uptime more or less, the more mobile the boss is, the more reduced uptime.

"
StalinsGhost wrote:
Speaking of Xoph's heart though, how do you find the intelligence for Skitterbots 20?

We can use a level 14(Which i see you are doing already) Skitterbot which requires only 82 Int to equip and I think this does the job well enough especially with 20% Quality on the Gem. I'll put a note in the guide to go for this for players who opted for Xoph's Blood as their Amulet of choice.

If we want to go for a Level 20 Skitterbot, the temporary workaround will be crafting Int(Requires One Open Suffix) on one of our rare slots while we look for a source of Int on the rares we use.

We can craft either Hybrid Int(up to 25) or Pure Int(Up to 30) on all our Rare slots except the Belt which can only do the Hyrbid Int.

A Level 21 Summon Skitterbot requires 100 Int and we have 83 Int from the Passive Tree after Avatar of Fire and the +10 Int is respeced off. This means we will need just 17 Int to cover our Skitterbot Int needs.

"
scorflex wrote:
I don't know if i should respec Savagery into Point Blank and jewel socket (for a watcher).

Yes, respec Savagery off to other areas of the Tree. The reason I mention Savagery in the guide is so I have some DPS numbers to reference and for DPS comparison between the different Amulets.

I didn't actually meant to specifically use the 2 Passive Points from Avatar of Fire and the +10 Int for Savagery but I think I wasn't clear on this so I will add a note to indicate that.

"
scorflex wrote:
Regarding point blank: Projectiles does more at start of movement is pretty clear for but, but the loss of damages is not : Projectiles does "normal" damages far away, or it's even less damages than unallocated point blank ?

The damage multiplier for Point Blank is as follows:

Distance | Multiplier
0 | 1.3
10 | 1.3
35 | 1
150| 0.7

And here's a chart you can refer to for Point Blank's damage versus Distance Travelled(Refer to the Red Line)

As for Distance, you can refer to this picture to have an idea

Everything above is from the POE Wiki.

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Distance
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Point_Blank

So to answer your question, anything further than 35 units away is less damage than unallocated Point Blank.

"
scorflex wrote:
BTW, i enjoy the build alot, ty VEI

You are welcome, very happy to hear that you are enjoying the build! :)
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Aug 6, 2021, 5:50:14 AM
"
Vei wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:

Thank you very much for helping to inform LocalIdentity of this issue!

Hope it will be fixed in the next PoB update.

By the way, Congrats on Level 100! :)

Thank you very much , even after 100 will continue improving the character .

Very cool build , enjoying it very much. Thank YOU, for creating it ! ^_^
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Thank you very much , even after 100 will continue improving the character .

Nice :) If one day maybe you got tired of Hiero/Old Man/Bald Man/Long Neck Looks but still like to play the build you can consider a different flavour with Ascendant and Raider. They are not as strong in terms of Offense but their Defenses are awesome!

I personally switched to playing Ascendant as the main because I really like the Totem Leech Life to Us ability :) (Plus the neck is less long *Ahem*)

"
Hey0cean wrote:
Very cool build , enjoying it very much. Thank YOU, for creating it ! ^_^

From your words, I can really feel you are enjoying the build! ^_^ Awesome!

And thanks! It would be nice if I actually created the build but well, Lunasicc187 was the original creator. I just update the build and guide(With lots of help and great ideas from the community by the way!) to make it up to date and relevant for the latest Patch.

So, I also want to take this moment to thank you and the rest of the community for all the help, ideas and also to those who contributed to this build/thread in some way. :)

Thank you everyone!

Cheers

Last edited by Vei on Aug 7, 2021, 4:45:38 AM
Hi

¿% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills affected to elemental hit? you said affected "·% increased Elemental Damage" is good mod but "with Attack Skills". I don know

Thank you
"
Drakolys wrote:
Hi

¿% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills affected to elemental hit? you said affected "·% increased Elemental Damage" is good mod but "with Attack Skills". I don know

Thank you

Hi,

Elemental Hit is also an Attack Skill which we can see from it's tag when we mouse over the Gem. On the top row which shows the tags of a gem, we can see that the first word says Attack

therefore "increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills" affects Elemental Hit also.

Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info