[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hi all.

I'm back :D A little late for the league.

Vei - don't know if you check that but looking at the numbers for end-game bosses it might be good to switch to Focused ballistas.

If my math is not wrong it looks like we could get more single target dps than last league on bosses like sirius :)

B
"
Vei - don't know if you check that but looking at the numbers for end-game bosses it might be good to switch to Focused ballistas.

If my math is not wrong it looks like we could get more single target dps than last league on bosses like sirius :)

Yes, focused ballista is more DPS but it has the massive downside of introducing uptime into the build.

10m dps with 50% uptime = 5m dps with 100% uptime.

There is usually a lot of moving involved in bossing and I don't think focused ballista would be worth losing the uptime unless you have so much damage to where you instantly kill the boss.
"
Vei wrote:

Is it that bad? I tested it at Craft of Exile and thought it was fine, except Aisling can't be used anymore since it removes a random modifier so will have to go with the Veiled Chaos Orb way.

Since I didn't play 3.14 I might have missed something. If you could let me know what makes it dead now that would be great!

The veiled chaos method is just extremely risky. It can add additional mods which makes it very very expensive. If you have infinite money you can still do it.
"
Beverice wrote:
"

Yes, focused ballista is more DPS but it has the massive downside of introducing uptime into the build.

10m dps with 50% uptime = 5m dps with 100% uptime.

There is usually a lot of moving involved in bossing and I don't think focused ballista would be worth losing the uptime unless you have so much damage to where you instantly kill the boss.

This is why i said end game :) I meant when you have high end game gear. With focused ballista and gear from previous league i am estimating again sirius does not move from the spot :)
Somebody know exact chance of destroying item during corruption?
I've already lost 4 frostferno and now thinking, maybe better to buy corrupted one and don't gamble.
Regular items:

Turn all sockets white
Change into a random influenced rare
Destroy the item
Grant two random corrupted implicit modifiers

Each outcome has an equal chance of occurring
"
RawDamage wrote:
I've already lost 4 frostferno and now thinking, maybe better to buy corrupted one and don't gamble.

Got mine +2 proj frostferno just for 2 ex. Got lucky i think.

Set up the auto search for the desired corruption and wait.
If you're not lucky just save money and buy it.

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Jul 27, 2021, 6:17:40 PM
Where you getting 5m dps? i checked my other same build char that has the full bow cluster that this one doesnt yet and the dps was around 107k tooltip now its 72k? and sirus dps is like really low less then 1m

This build already felt like it needed x3 the damage it has and im almost at the same point other then the lvls i need and i only have like 25k dps with 7 totems on and its taking a long time to kill stuff in t8-10s

Im betting t16 league mech mobs are going to feel like shit trying to kill
"
RawDamage wrote:

Corruption altar has 4 outcomes, each 25%.
1. Turn all sockets white.
2. Turn into corrupt rare
3. Poof
4. 2 corruption implicits.

It is not cheap to get a +2 corrupted frostferno. I've already lost 7 this league to the altar. It is, in the end, worth it though. You could just save and buy one if you do not want to gamble.

"
Lynerus wrote:
Where you getting 5m dps? i checked my other same build char that has the full bow cluster that this one doesnt yet and the dps was around 107k tooltip now its 72k? and sirus dps is like really low less then 1m

This build already felt like it needed x3 the damage it has and im almost at the same point other then the lvls i need and i only have like 25k dps with 7 totems on and its taking a long time to kill stuff in t8-10s

Im betting t16 league mech mobs are going to feel like shit trying to kill

I'm not exactly sure who you are talking to but I currently have 1m dps exactly, per totem on my league character. Red maps are a breeze. (With bottled faith popped it goes up to 1.4m)

Edit: Took a look at your profile. You could use a level 21 ele hit gem. Your rings are also not giving you that much damage. You also need more accuracy. Quiver could use some work as well
Last edited by Beverice on Jul 27, 2021, 8:23:57 PM
I've got the chaos for it but I'm hesitant on buying the frostferno and rain of splinters atm, doing fine on yellow maps right now tho

Empower is also pretty hefty this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info