[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Yo, thanks for the nice build, but maybe you can give me some advice on clearing?
It just feels too slow and clunky i guess? srs sure do take their time to explode what is bit deadly in scourge world. Pretty often i get stunned and gunned down when i try to pass through packs there, or just randomly one-tapped.
Bosses are nice tho, sirus went down pretty easy.
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Suhuy wrote:
Demon herder looks fine to apply debuff:

- 25% physical to fire (should be enough)
- huge aoe without GMP nor pierce.
- tanky

They DO look interessting!

looking at poedb https://poedb.tw/us/Demon_Herder I guess the impact area is dealing all the damage and not the projectile it self.

So what would you support them with?

- Elemental Army (for fire exposure)
- Combustion (chance to ignite, -10% fire Res)
- Increased area of Effect (for more overlap, shotgunning)?
- Ignite Proliferation (spreadding of Ignites)
- Spell Echo (its a spell -> more projectiles -> more shotgunning)?

Any other ideas?

Because nearly all of their skills are spells though - and with blood magic no longer possible as a support gem - won't they run out of mana really quickly and stop casting?
"
ElCarrot wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Suhuy wrote:
Demon herder looks fine to apply debuff:

- 25% physical to fire (should be enough)
- huge aoe without GMP nor pierce.
- tanky

They DO look interessting!

looking at poedb https://poedb.tw/us/Demon_Herder I guess the impact area is dealing all the damage and not the projectile it self.

So what would you support them with?

- Elemental Army (for fire exposure)
- Combustion (chance to ignite, -10% fire Res)
- Increased area of Effect (for more overlap, shotgunning)?
- Ignite Proliferation (spreadding of Ignites)
- Spell Echo (its a spell -> more projectiles -> more shotgunning)?

Any other ideas?

Because nearly all of their skills are spells though - and with blood magic no longer possible as a support gem - won't they run out of mana really quickly and stop casting?

Spectres Need Mana to cast their spells?
Never heard of that before and never had that problem with eg. Flame Sentinels.
Poeatlas.app
"
BlindSythe wrote:
Yo, thanks for the nice build, but maybe you can give me some advice on clearing?
It just feels too slow and clunky i guess? srs sure do take their time to explode what is bit deadly in scourge world. Pretty often i get stunned and gunned down when i try to pass through packs there, or just randomly one-tapped.

If you want your SRS to die more quickly, place the "Fortress Covenant" Jewel somewhere on the tree where it effects atleast one notable that you can spare.

Besides that get a phasing Flask.
It will help you alot moving through packs.

In general you don't need to wait for your SRS to explode, just cast them and move on. In most cases They will kill everything. If you want to stay with the pack try to adopt a stutter-step playstyle: cast-walk/Dash-cast-walk/dash etc.

And you may don't want to walk/dash directly into a pack, you are not a melee tank after all ;-)
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Oct 25, 2021, 2:13:27 AM
Can SRS proc Curse Enemies with Flammability on Hit on the ring?
"
wowtich wrote:
Can SRS proc Curse Enemies with Flammability on Hit on the ring?

No.

Thats why we use Ball lightning (You can use other Skills that Hit, if you want) to proc our curses.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
BlindSythe wrote:

If you want your SRS to die more quickly, place the "Fortress Covenant" Jewel somewhere on the tree where it effects atleast one notable that you can spare.

Besides that get a phasing Flask.
It will help you alot moving through packs.

In general you don't need to wait for your SRS to explode, just cast them and move on. In most cases They will kill everything. If you want to stay with the pack try to adopt a stutter-step playstyle: cast-walk/Dash-cast-walk/dash etc.

And you may don't want to walk/dash directly into a pack, you are not a melee tank after all ;-)

Yea, i got quartz flask, the thing is im dying exactly when i act like you said, casting them and moving forward. Maybe im not tanky enough yet, but i get overwhelmd pretty fast if i move forward coz srs tend to linger behind. Currently on 4500 life\800 es, 64\63 block with flask and bone.
why mana mastery : 10% chances to restore 10% when you use a skill when you can get 10% mana restored when you use a guard skill paired with bone armour.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Hi again. Ty for updating build.

About ailment immunity - armour prefix craft is still 25% as I can see. So with mastery and 3x 25% still need to find another 5% somewhere.
"
Vendetta wrote:
why mana mastery : 10% chances to restore 10% when you use a skill when you can get 10% mana restored when you use a guard skill paired with bone armour.

Totally forgott about Bone Armour... True thats an valid option to take.

"
poearca wrote:
Hi again. Ty for updating build.

About ailment immunity - armour prefix craft is still 25% as I can see. So with mastery and 3x 25% still need to find another 5% somewhere.

I miss read the patchnotes than, sorry.

Just get another Anointment for your Amulet.

-> Arcane Sanctuary (25% chance to avoid)
-> Crystal Skin (20% Chance to avoid, +1 max all Res)
-> Thick Skin (8% Chance to avoid, 10% inc max life)
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info