[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Skyhigh87 wrote:
Was / Is this build capable of doing juiced maps? I've always loved SRS, I wasn't aware of this build last league. Thinking of trying it this league just curious if it's capable of literally ALL content.

Depends on what you mean by juiced maps.

I wouldn't go for 100% Delirious Stuff, even though the Build could propaply handle it, but it wouldn't feel good. Especially when you look at Builds specificly made for it.

But yes, you should be able to do anything in regards of surviving and killing it, but likely not as efficient as other Builds.

It's a league starter after all.
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Oct 20, 2021, 3:58:24 AM
The Update Guide for 3.16 is out!

Guide Version: 3.16.1 (20.10.2021)

Changelog
Current Guide Version – 20.10.2021
- Updated all Trees to 3.16 including the new masteries
- Slightly updated gear (mainly numeric changes to account for the changes in 3.16)
- Updated Levelling section
- Minor fixes and oversights
Poeatlas.app
Nerf to minion dmg on the tree was taken back, and there is now 50-100% added increased minion damage on tree compared to 3.15.

The loss of EE and life on block from bone offering still hurts a lot though
How does this build feel without Tawukai and Siegebreaker at the start of league?
"
Sviper wrote:
How does this build feel without Tawukai and Siegebreaker at the start of league?

Upto yellow maps shouldn't be a Problem.

No Tavukai just forces you to use Infernal Legion to lower the HP of the Raging Spirits to low Life, and therefore blocks a link for a damage support.

you just have a lower overall damage potential without a Tavukai, thats all.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Sviper wrote:

Upto yellow maps shouldn't be a Problem.

No Tavukai just forces you to use Infernal Legion to lower the HP of the Raging Spirits to low Life, and therefore blocks a link for a damage support.

you just have a lower overall damage potential without a Tavukai, thats all.

Thanks
Ill played on HC and looking for survivability and damage in builds.
This build looks like something similar
I notice you don't get the 50 life mastery until near 2nd lab, I was thinking it might be better to get this ASAP even at the expense of one of the bigger % life notables as its a substantial boost to HP in the first couple of acts.
"
I notice you don't get the 50 life mastery until near 2nd lab, I was thinking it might be better to get this ASAP even at the expense of one of the bigger % life notables as its a substantial boost to HP in the first couple of acts.

I might have missed that earlier on, feel free to grap what ever you deem useful during leveling. :-)

In General: you don't need to follow the guide point by point etc. its rather a guideline and the way I would approach it. Feel free to diviate where ever you see better solutions. (But let me know, so I can improve the guide ;-))
Poeatlas.app
Hey ! Thanks for updating your build throughout the leagues :). I'm still loving it and playing it since Ritual (and succeed to make 40!) !

How much % do you estimate the loss of dps this time ? :)
Last edited by Ffelinna on Oct 21, 2021, 10:25:36 AM
"
Ffelinna wrote:
Hey ! Thanks for updating your build throughout the leagues :). I'm still loving it and playing it since Ritual (and succeed to make 40!) !

How much % do you estimate the loss of dps this time ? :)

I'm realy happy to hear that!

I'd estimate a loss of about 25%.
We lost about 50% from EE but where able to get some more Minion Damage from the tree, so we can make up some of it.

To reach the top end of the damage we are way more dependent on a well crafted Helmet than before.

But since they change alot of the defensive stuff it should be easier for us to reach max block and ailment immunity.
And I was able to add a defensive Animate Guardian + Zombie Setup that should provide some more protection.
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Oct 21, 2021, 2:43:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info