[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
wftico wrote:
One question about the elemental ailment avoidance. Is it worth going for it, even if I don't hit the 100% (immunity)? Or would you say that it only matters if you get the full immunity?

[edit]: does the elemental ailment avoidance enchant on gloves even exist in 3.15? I can't really find where to get it and there are different sources and not all seem up to date.

[edit2]: if I run spectres, do I run 3x the assassins or only one and 2 other kinds? Is it still worth running those if I use zombies in the setup as well and can't use pierce AND GMP (only one of them)?

1. For me its worth to have any amount but better go for 100%. Imagine u have 90% and pack of mobs who can freeze you, hit u some times. It will be a good chance to freeze you (and kill ofc) even with 90% avoid.

2. Avoid enchant for gloves? I dont know any.

3. Im playing with zombies too. I think its good meat shield who can taunt enemy with cluster jewel passives. So im running spectres in 4 link only for elemental army + combustion debuffs, with gmp. And im running 3 assassins yea. May be there is any other options but i dont know what can be good. :d
Is there a preferred helmet enchant for this build?
"
Bizze79 wrote:
Is there a preferred helmet enchant for this build?

The best Enchat is likely "Summon Raging Spirit has 18% chance to summon an extra Minion".

But it is definitly not needed to make the Build work.

Other Nice/Usable Enchantments:

- Summoned Raging Spirits deal 40% increased Damage
- Bone offering grants additional +9% Chance to Block attack Damage
- 150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Stone Golems
- Spectres have 12% increased Attack and Cast Speed
- Spectres have 40% increased Damage
- Summon Skitterbots has 20% reduced Reservation
- Clarity has 30% reduced Reservation
Poeatlas.app
In middle of building at 100% avoid ailments

problem is I can't use addition curse on armor

so i still need to use flammability on ring ? i have elemental weakness on somewhere already
"
amekia01 wrote:

so i still need to use flammability on ring ? i have elemental weakness on somewhere already

If you don't have a Chest with "you can aplly an additional curse" you only want either Flammability OR Elemental Weakness.

Having both would only mean that they will overwrite each other without making the enemies take incresed damage.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
amekia01 wrote:

If you don't have a Chest with "you can aplly an additional curse" you only want either Flammability OR Elemental Weakness.

Having both would only mean that they will overwrite each other without making the enemies take incresed damage.

any advice which one is better ? if gonna use at gem
"
amekia01 wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
amekia01 wrote:

any advice which one is better ? if gonna use at gem

Flammability.

Flammability gives "Cursed enemies have -(25-44)% to Fire Resistance" whereas Elemetal Weakness gives "Cursed enemies have -(20-39)% to Elemental Resistances" Therefore Flammability has a higher debuff.
Poeatlas.app
If you got conc effect, minion life & hypothermia on the helmet, would empower lvl 4 be a consideration as well (instead of prey)? Or is it considerably worse?

Is the upgrade from a +3 lvl minion gems, hypothermia, minion life helmet to a +3lvls, hypo, minion life and conc effect worth it? Like, the upgrade would cost at least 40 ex or something. I'm looking for single target dmg upgrade. :D
"
wftico wrote:
If you got conc effect, minion life & hypothermia on the helmet, would empower lvl 4 be a consideration as well (instead of prey)? Or is it considerably worse?

Is the upgrade from a +3 lvl minion gems, hypothermia, minion life helmet to a +3lvls, hypo, minion life and conc effect worth it? Like, the upgrade would cost at least 40 ex or something. I'm looking for single target dmg upgrade. :D

Your best bet would be to import your character into pob and try out the different variants to see what gives you the most damage.

Regarding single target, I would guess that predator is strong here, since it further increases your damage when you mark the enemy.

But you will have to do the math your self to see what's the best option for you.
Poeatlas.app
can't find where to get avoid element craft on glove

somewher said run siege and bazaar will get it

but after run like 20+ each only thing i got it is avoid stun :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info