[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Sow how the hell do I get 100% change to avoid elemental ailments? The elevated mod on boots is 2+ ex (not budget) and the same for synth gloves.

I guess you just can't get ailment immunity on a budget anymore.
Last edited by KatKira on Aug 31, 2021, 1:42:27 PM
"
KatKira wrote:
Sow how the hell do I get 100% change to avoid elemental ailments? The elevated mod on boots is 2+ ex (not budget) and the same for synth gloves.

True, the prices spiked hard.

It's maybe worthwhile to also check synth rings and belts for the implicit. Maybe those are a bit cheaper.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:

True, the prices spiked hard.

It's maybe worthwhile to also check synth rings and belts for the implicit. Maybe those are a bit cheaper.

This is not your fault btw. Sorry if it seemed that way. I just completely forgot how they slashed ailment immunity and now I have a build that requires more currency.

https://pastebin.com/VWuzK5NX

I die too often in maps. What are you suggesting?
How are you dying exactly? From looking at your PoB you are only level 84/85 you might have missed a level point there. Check /passives in-game

You can get a bit more levels tbh, your life total is at 3786 with 1324 ES, maybe can push a bit more on life. Perhaps you can try changing the Life flask affix to Instant recovery when on Low life (Panicked Eternal/Divine flask of staunching)
Perhaps getting a phasing flask instead of the sapphire flask, that would be a nice QoL so you can just pass through mobs and not get body blocked.
You can put the chill freeze immunity there

Maybe getting the levels of your gems to 20 with quality-ing them up.

On my build I didn't get the full immunity, only the riskier ones and hassle ailments like Freeze chill and ignite.
Last edited by linear092 on Sep 1, 2021, 10:26:38 PM
Hi guys

I`m looking for feedback about chest currently i m using:sp->gmp->combustion->pierce->awa minion damage->div ele army and 4 flame sentinels, i want to improve single target dmg. What u suggest to swap in GMP slot? Thanks in advance
"
linear092 wrote:
How are you dying exactly? From looking at your PoB you are only level 84/85 you might have missed a level point there. Check /passives in-game

You can get a bit more levels tbh, your life total is at 3786 with 1324 ES, maybe can push a bit more on life. Perhaps you can try changing the Life flask affix to Instant recovery when on Low life (Panicked Eternal/Divine flask of staunching)
Perhaps getting a phasing flask instead of the sapphire flask, that would be a nice QoL so you can just pass through mobs and not get body blocked.
You can put the chill freeze immunity there

Maybe getting the levels of your gems to 20 with quality-ing them up.

On my build I didn't get the full immunity, only the riskier ones and hassle ailments like Freeze chill and ignite.

About the passive point, I have 1 unspent. I have some OCD where I need to gather enough points to get to a notable or keystone before I spend them. Dumb I know.

I usually die when I stop to cast my SRS. They die fairly slowly, so there is some "lag" between casting and killing things.

I suppose I could try to go for chill and freeze immunity only.
"
KatKira wrote:
I usually die when I stop to cast my SRS. They die fairly slowly, so there is some "lag" between casting and killing things.

Yea, RS time of death is important part for map survive.

From my experience there should be balance between character survival ability and how long RS dying.

I have ~5500 es+hp, max block with hp recover shield, full ele avoid. So if rs death is not so fast, monsters not killing me not so fast too.

So I think for u, need to buy amulet with lower chaos resistance, rs will die faster.

Then max block + full avoid. I dont think its really expensive.

So for me this build is a bit boring. But its really good starter + can kill all (i killed even feared) with really low budget. I have helmet ONLY with minion life and +2 minion gems. Not even HP or anything else :d

p.s. hope u understand something from by bad english xd
Last edited by poearca on Sep 2, 2021, 9:39:16 AM
"
poearca wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:

From my experience there should be balance between character survival ability and how long RS dying.

I have ~5500 es+hp, max block with hp recover shield, full ele avoid. So if rs death is not so fast, monsters not killing me not so fast too.

So I think for u, need to buy amulet with lower chaos resistance, rs will die faster.

So for me this build is a bit boring. But its really good starter + can kill all (i killed even feared) with really low budget. I have helmet ONLY with minion life and +2 minion gems. Not even HP or anything else :d

I got a tavukai with more damage and life. Probably a mistake.

Full avoid is really expensive though. Gloves/rings/whatever with an avoidance synth mod are super expensive.

Unless I am mmissing something.
"
KatKira wrote:
"
poearca wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:

I got a tavukai with more damage and life. Probably a mistake.

Full avoid is really expensive though. Gloves/rings/whatever with an avoidance synth mod are super expensive.

Unless I am mmissing something.

Minion life and dmg on amulet is damage stats. Its good, but sometimes u need more utility stats, like how fast RS can die.

About avoid.

Armor prefix craft 20%
Shield suffix craft 18%
Boots suffix craft 18%
Amulet anoint 20%

So its very cheap 76%. Need another 24. For me it was gloves for 5 ex. I see some for 2 and 2.5 ex right now on trade. But i didn't know, that there is belt with avoid too. Its very cheapm like 10-20c.
One question about the elemental ailment avoidance. Is it worth going for it, even if I don't hit the 100% (immunity)? Or would you say that it only matters if you get the full immunity?

[edit]: does the elemental ailment avoidance enchant on gloves even exist in 3.15? I can't really find where to get it and there are different sources and not all seem up to date.

[edit2]: if I run spectres, do I run 3x the assassins or only one and 2 other kinds? Is it still worth running those if I use zombies in the setup as well and can't use pierce AND GMP (only one of them)?
Last edited by wftico on Sep 3, 2021, 10:57:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info