[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Cruising through content, lovely build.

Spectres I'm using are Arena Master, Carnage Chieftan, Host Chieftan and a Xoph's Loyal.

So my minions get Power and Frenzy Charges, Cast/Move Speed Buff and a Doggo that covers enemies in Ash.

Running a pretty standard AG setup with Kingmaker, Leer Cast, Victaro's Flight, etc.

Next upgrade would be a better wand and a shield with +1 gems but I'm confident I'll be able to do everything with this.
livejamie
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Zaephiryn wrote:
Just finish campaign with it and I really love this build !

But I got a question regarding possible content. I feel like i have hard time in delve while mapping is super duper easy.
Actually, i have to be quite slow moving to stay safe in delve while i can rush through map yet clearing everything that dare to face me. Another point is that i'm not tanky enough to keep my position.

Any experience with that ? Would you say the build is not appropriate for delving or i am doing something wrong ?

One of PoE core defence mechanics is "Don't get hit".
So in order to not die you want to keep moving.
You typically play this build in a "stutter-step" kind of way.
so you normaly go like "cast - walk/charge/dash - cast - walk/charge/dash cast - ..." and so on. This build isn't meant to be stationary and spam SRS.
While clearing maps and while delving you normally cast your SRS when you encounter a pack, charge/dash/walk past them and cast another time and then move on to the next pack, while the SRS will deal with the pack.

Only Time when you wanna spam SRS is when facing a Boss and you want to preload a bunch of SRS.

In the past leagues I never had any trouble delving to 300+.

Thank for reply.

I think my mistake is to keep infernal legion socketed while i got Tavukai. SRS die to fast and i can't really cast/dash. It's more like a dash/cast/wait small a bit. Seems it's a player skill problem so ^^ Will have to improve that ...

Thank, got a lot a fun playing it :D
Last edited by Zaephiryn on Aug 12, 2021, 9:14:32 AM

Pretty salty this hit 0.3% Mana Regen, oh well.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

Pretty salty this hit 0.3% Mana Regen, oh well.

at least its not a completly useless mod ;-)

Nice wand! GZ!
Poeatlas.app
Hit Hypothermia tonight :)

livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Hit Hypothermia tonight :)

That is a f**** Beauty of a Helmet!

Reroll for Level 20 Hypothermia though :-P
Poeatlas.app
The best unleash cluster for us is Seal Mender/Mage Hunter and one of the Suffixes.

This is really hard (almost impossible) to get with aug/regal spamming.

But if you get Seal Mender/Mage Hunter on their own with an open suffix you can use Augment Defense, Caster, Speed or Attack to guarantee a Notable Suffix. (Defense is usually the cheapest one.)

If you don't have an open suffix you can use Reforge Keep Prefixes.
livejamie
This build has the best Gem Leveling section i've ever seen. Awesome job.
Got to the point where I'm happy with my gear and don't plan on investing more, unless someone suggests something interesting

Spoiler

60/71 block with bone offering, 67 chaos res, ailment immunity and just over 1000 hp/s of regen.

Running infernal legion SRS for mapping for them to pop faster, and gem swap for awakened fire pen for bosses or tougher situations like juiced logbooks.

Can recommend Rumi's flask enchanted with "use when you take a savage hit", which generally makes it pop when it actually should.

Awakener orb on boots kinda screwed me over with spell totem support mod, which makes it unable to socket auras or hextouch setup. Had to settle for putting stone golem and zombies in there, and summoning them with a totem, which is clunky af - stone golem spell totem only summons him when an enemy is nearby. But luckily minions barely ever die.

Anime guardian setup is pretty standard, one thing to note is giving him a redeemer chest with "nearby enemies are blinded" mod, which helps a lot defensively. He can also use a warlord helmet with life regen and -9 fire resistance aura.

I didn't like artless assasins spectres because of the delay of their explosive arrow. Currently using frost autoscouts with phantasms to help with map clear. They can't apply elemental army debuff, but can still apply combustion with a fire damage abyss jewel.

Also recommend "of spite" glove enchant, which chills more enemies on screen than skitterbois can reach and makes them affected by hypothermia.

Belt is awakener-orbed to get cooldown recovery speed mod to make flame dash feel less like shit after the nerf, and life recovery rate. Wanted to get crit damage reduction prefix, but T4 Aisling removed it instead of the metamod and I settled with lots of mana and life regen.
I haven't had much time to play this league, so I only just now killed my first Sirus (A5) this league.

Just to show that you don't need much gear to do it here is the PoB with the gear I killed him with and the Video of the kill:

https://pastebin.com/JbtiAzUW

https://youtu.be/Gng9L44LjE0

Most of the Gear is selfcraft or bought for a few Chaos (1C - 10C) only things that where a bit more expensive where the Medium Clusters for 35C each.
All in all the Gear should be well below 1Ex.
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info