Cuck Fyberpunk

^

As a side note there isnt going to be a large library of PS5 games until 2021, and many PS4 titles wont have patches upgrading their performance until December at the earliest. I dont think you will be truly missing much.

I would love to grab a PS5 order personally, but it's legit near impossible right now. In addition Sony sent out a message stating there will absolutely zero in-store sales at launch. Clearly they dont want the PR and optics of crowds and lines during the middle of COVID craziness. This is understandable, but frustrating. Smashing F5 at retail sites isnt exactly the ideal experience...

Anyways congrats to all those that get one! I will be joining y'all asap lol
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Nov 5, 2020, 9:58:31 PM
Dude i teared up a little when I saw the Demons souls trailer during the live event. That game means a lot to me, as the only Souls game I ever enjoyed so much I finished it without any other game in between. This is why I say in any other year I would have one by now. The backwards compat is almost a bonus. I have been known to get a console for just one game, but I am also a filthy Sony loyalist due to, well, FFVII and Soul Edge, to be honest.

Also not to derail but good lord I am enjoying this Mordor game. Obviously non canonical but deep cut lore usage abounds
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
No doubt Demons Souls is the title I'm most excited for.

Again though, PS4 has a ton a solid first party titles to trudge through depending on how active you are on your console.

Personally I love my PS4. Hell I even thought Reaper of Souls was better on my console than my PC.

I will be playing Destiny's large Beyond Light expansion next week until I'm finally able to get my hands on a PS5, hopefully before the end of the year.

Also as it relates to this thread, Cyberpunk currently has massive issues on the current gen systems and is the main reason for the delay. I personally would recommend waiting on getting this title for your PC or PS5/Xbox series X
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Nov 6, 2020, 10:45:37 AM
I'm a hardcore souls fan so this game would easily take me away from poe. Especially since I have irl friends that enjoy souls, and have never played Demon's Souls XD. The availability issues really suck. A Souls launch experience is a beautiful thing indeed and it looks like I'm going to miss it. :(

As for Cyberpunk I was as hyped as could be like 5 years ago. It has fallen to near zero but I'm more curious now than anything. Good advice to wait for PS5. My friend said the exact same thing. Oh well, Heist goes on until then.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Dude i teared up a little when I saw the Demons souls trailer during the live event. That game means a lot to me, as the only Souls game I ever enjoyed so much I finished it without any other game in between. This is why I say in any other year I would have one by now. The backwards compat is almost a bonus. I have been known to get a console for just one game, but I am also a filthy Sony loyalist due to, well, FFVII and Soul Edge, to be honest.

Also not to derail but good lord I am enjoying this Mordor game. Obviously non canonical but deep cut lore usage abounds

Same. Demon Souls to me has been the greatest ARPG since D2. The Dark Souls series never quite came close to the magic of Demons (can't recall why other than area designs and layouts). I spent considerable time on it at release on the PS3, even achieving the coveted platinum trophy. Quite unfathomable that the Sony president Shuhei Yoshida, prior to release, called it "an unbelievably bad game" especially when he had only spent an hour or so play testing it and failing to advance out of the first area. What a freakin moron!!! Sony should have fired his ass on the spot for malcontent. Damn I'm all worked up now and need some peace. Going to re-read Chris's posts on 3.13.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info