[3.16] Dark Pact Totems | The smoothest spell totem skill around, now post-nerf updated

Did another Feared and Hidden invitation today, this time with the 100% Increased AOE for the Challenge.

1 Tip, KILL. ATZIRI. LOL

I finished it with 3 portals left. With this AoE mod her spells will cover the entire arena, especially if Maven clones her...which she did...of course!

On the bright side, each boss died in less than 2 seconds when I could Wither them :D. Chayula and Elder spawned first, and imo they are the easiest to deal with.

Sadly I got 0 good drops from it, again :( Atleast I got some useable watchstones and the challenge done.

The Hidden was deathless but its relativelly easy I think in comparison.
Last edited by Bobirobsan1 on May 4, 2021, 4:25:08 PM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

i farmed myself an Awakener Orb, is there any useful combination to use it? Maybe on the Amulet?

Cheers

I can't think of any off the top of my head. A +2 amulet is both a Hunter prefix, and I don't think the Awakener Orb works on the same influence? You can scan the list of affixes here to see if there's a combination that you like https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=2&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=6&bp=y&as=1&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

We also don't benefit from Tailwind/Elusive boots, which is one of the strongest and easiest uses of Awakener Orb. So I'd just sell the orb and invest in your character via trade. Doesn't feel the best though :(

I also have 1 awakener orb, and I considered using it on a redeemer, since you could get 2 minimum Frenzy, like the shield above.

That is actually quite huge for the Viridi version as it frees up 1 suffix slot elsewhere, and gives a 3rd Frenzy charge.

But the chance to roll that mod, with +1 Totem, with Life... so Im not sure its worth.
That shield is a worthy gamble if currency isn't that important at the moment. +2 Frenzy and +1 Totem would make for a very unique and potentially well-rounded shield, if the other rolls were decent.

Could also try gambling on boots, with the Shaper's Avoid Elemental Ailments roll. Not sure what you would pair that with, since the most important other roll (Movement speed) doesn't have an influenced option.

Lightning gems.

Lightning gems.

Oh my god why...

i finally caved and went on a poeninja research spree..
unfortunately all i found was to place an unnatural instinct in the slot near the scion start. its a great addition for sure but im still dying to think of ways to upgrade this character further :|
What about Soul mantle, atziri reflection and cowards legacy? Is this like the high budget setup?
Moon
"
Corsair545 wrote:
What about Soul mantle, atziri reflection and cowards legacy? Is this like the high budget setup?

Soul Mantle, the Viridi's Veil helmet, and Coward's Legacy are very affordable now, since we are entering Week 4 of the league. I strongly recommend anything Soul Mantle, instead of overpaying for Skin of the Loyal, whose value is being inflated by other builds.
Last edited by BlueeGreg on May 8, 2021, 10:53:20 AM
@Bobirobsan1, I've tweaked my character to be more like yours. I haven't had the chance to actually play with it, but the gear changes should be complete now.

I lose ~1100 EHP, 50-60 of my excess elemental res, and over 40 of my chaos res. But then damage is doubled, or tripled if you include Bottled Faith shenanigans.

I still really like the budget version of this build, with the +2 Tabula. I'll have to revise the guide once the league ends, to put a strong focus on the Budget Version, and then the Soul Mantle Version. Skin of the Loyal is just permanently too expensive.
You've also hit the +1 Shield as well!

I've been trying to hit that shield for about a week. Almost every harvest Chaos seed has been used on Fossilised shaper shields. I have seen the +1 Totem and Chaos gem combo only once, but It had a 3rd non-life prefix I had to annul and it was bricked...but Ill get it eventually! Did some chaos spam too which resulted in that omegalol Lightning gem shield I posted here.

Thankfully I sold some of the fortunate shield outcomes that didn't suit this build for some exalts, and seem to be recouping investments.

For the EHP you can buy a Clarity watcher's eye for 10% extra MoM. That one really helped me with staying alive.

I did finally get my Hextouch to lvl 5, so Im now using Assassins mark on the Cast while Channelling Wither. Despair is in the trigger wand, but the long cool down makes it clunky to say the least. I will be replacing the trigger for Double Dmg while focused on wand and shield as I find the 8 second cool down is too much. It also means only 1 brand is ever up on the field with such CD so I had to use orb of storms instead.

Im at 30%~ at lvl 98 now with 1 death so far. The build definitely has defences enough for Softcore I believe, so pushing the dmg feels really good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info