[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

hi everyone, I've updated all PoBs.

I dropped skitterbots due to mana restraints but i've added Vaal Righteous Fire (very situational and temporary). More or less similar damage numbers with it. It's a pity to drop skitterbots, but you can still play with them for full offensive style. However, guide is now a little bit more balanced with defiance banner and immortal call setup for the builds.

I might add the skitterbots version back, but it'll be quite bloated since there are so many PoBs in the guide already.

Please let me know what you guys prefer.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey guys!
I'm still leveling my char, and it's amazing for mapping (89 level and 19 level of most of gems), but boss damage seems kinda meh. I had some lucky drops today and I'm able to make some upgrades - what should be my next steps and upgrades? I have around 30 ex to spend on it

https://pastebin.com/QYJDMYvE
I have my skitterbots disabled, because with them I had mana issues
Last edited by Pomidoruu on Nov 27, 2021, 2:18:10 PM
Hello,

I'm playing the ice spear build and first, I'm loving the build, its fun and has great damage... when I have mana.

I have 203 unreserved mana, but that goes quick especially against bosses. Are there any changes I can make to get better mana sustain?

https://pastebin.com/0BypHnMs
Last edited by oogasplada on Nov 27, 2021, 7:14:16 PM
Get a militant faith! You should put it where your replica jewel is, and then the replica jewel where a rare jewel is. Make sure your militant faith has - mana cost per devotion.
for ice nova, is hydrosphere still working with the overlap?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Nov 28, 2021, 6:03:47 AM
I got a cospri with culling strike and a 3% chance to deal triple damage. Which one is better for this build? I cant figure it out so please give me some advice on this.
"
Pomidoruu wrote:
Hey guys!
I'm still leveling my char, and it's amazing for mapping (89 level and 19 level of most of gems), but boss damage seems kinda meh. I had some lucky drops today and I'm able to make some upgrades - what should be my next steps and upgrades? I have around 30 ex to spend on it

https://pastebin.com/QYJDMYvE
I have my skitterbots disabled, because with them I had mana issues

hi Pomidoruu, overall basics are there but still you have quite many upgrades to make build better.

1) you need to level your gems. you can simply buy all critical for the build 20/20 gems from trade. At this point they are quite cheap.
2) annoint charisma instead of essence sap. Then you can activate Summon skitterbots back, which will improve your damage.
3) get 4-5 levels more, get the disciple first and then you can go for militant faith setup with the "MoM" keystone.
4) You can craft -7 mana cost of skills on your ring instead of -3
5) Your cold resistance is not capped.
6) You have life craft on your belt, i am sure if you simply craft %inc damage it'll better
7) get 10% penetration sin trek
8) get 40% ice nova damage enchanted crown
9) enchant your chayula amulet to have 24% life to ES conversion (defense catalyst)
10) Get a new ring with accuracy rating on it: try to get at least 350 accu rating. You still have 95% hit chance

After this, leveling a bit, better gems you should see the difference.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
jejenam wrote:
I got a cospri with culling strike and a 3% chance to deal triple damage. Which one is better for this build? I cant figure it out so please give me some advice on this.

both are good, probably 3% triple might help more to melt bosses, but 10% culling is nice finishing touch.

I would try both and see what's more pleasure to play with.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi, Thread Starter!

First of all - thank you for the build, mate! I picked up a lot of clever ideas from your tree.

Would you please kindly look at my character and advice ,what I can improve first of all, to get more damage against bosses? I'm strugling on Maven invitations with 6-8 bosses.

Here are a brief of what my character capable of:
ES: 5480
Mana: 335 out of 1477
Life: 339 out of 1473
All res: 75%+
Chaos Res: 41%
Crit chance: 100%
Crit damage multiplier: 400%
Freeze chance: 50%
Damage: PoB shows around 2kk+ from ice spear
7 auras

Total investment, so far: around 300 chaos