[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

"
antauri007 wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
I tried out Soul Tether and added it baseline to the guide, since it actually is very good. We'll see, if the interaction is intended or if it is gonna get changed.

I also changed the trees a bit to help with early mana sustain and to fully feature MoM's potential (added Life/ES wheel).

Thank's to everyone for the suggestions!

wait u telling me soul tether performs better than a top end stygian + jewel?
what is the interaction that busted?

how do you balance your resistances around it?

Immortal Ambition (from Soul Tether) normally has the downside "Cannot Recharge or Regenerate Energy Shield". That gets outplayed completely by our ES Recovery from Pious Path. The overleech is actually stronger than I first thought and should help especially with the defensive problems many players seem to have with the build. Overleech is so strong, I now think it is worth to take at every power level.

EDIT: Changed my mind. Glorious Vanity is better.
Last edited by Moethelion on Feb 15, 2021, 1:05:03 PM

Is there a way to block hybrid energy shield and life roll? if there is not i guess i can still remove def for that. Now if i aug life and get the other hunter's mod, how do I proceed? Is remove add life the only way? Kinda don't want to to roll over my t1 life.
"
Nin10DoH wrote:

Is there a way to block hybrid energy shield and life roll? if there is not i guess i can still remove def for that. Now if i aug life and get the other hunter's mod, how do I proceed? Is remove add life the only way? Kinda don't want to to roll over my t1 life.

I mean what do you want to roll? The % life? I don’t think that one is needed. You could also go for remove/add defence to get some juicy ES roll or just remove defence and augment cold for the guaranteed phys taken as cold mod. Or aug caster for +1 curse and use a hex on hit implicit somewhere.

But yes, you could just remove defence, craft hybrid life and aug life for a good chance to hit % life. Both hunter life mods are pretty good btw, could live with both of them I guess.

So many possibilities.
Until now i didn't try running 100% deli maps with this character because I burnt out running these for the better part of the leauge.

Nonetheless, I wanted to know what the limits of this build are so I decided to give it a go..

Turns out it is also a pretty reliable 100% farmer..of course it's not as fast as some zoom-zoom explody HH build but it clears it pretty well imo

I uploaded a clip of the clear if someone is interrested:

https://youtu.be/gf-13WM38j4
"
s0mosh wrote:
Until now i didn't try running 100% deli maps with this character because I burnt out running these for the better part of the leauge.

Nonetheless, I wanted to know what the limits of this build are so I decided to give it a go..

Turns out it is also a pretty reliable 100% farmer..of course it's not as fast as some zoom-zoom explody HH build but it clears it pretty well imo

I uploaded a clip of the clear if someone is interrested:

https://youtu.be/gf-13WM38j4

Yeah I did some 100% T16 as well. Decided to not promote it in the guide because the investment needed for gear to reliably do it is just too high. I wouldn't recommend this build to pick up to farm T16 100% deli. Still nice that it is possible.
"
Moethelion wrote:

Yeah I did some 100% T16 as well. Decided to not promote it in the guide because the investment needed for gear to reliably do it is just too high. I wouldn't recommend this build to pick up to farm T16 100% deli. Still nice that it is possible.

It's nice of you to design the guide in this fashion..I can't stand guides bragging with billions of sdps that is achieved for maybe a second during fight or builds that claim they are 100% deli viable but you need about the same budget of a regular deli farmer to make it work..screwing over newcomers entirely.
I'm a newbie. How you spending energyshield instead mana in this build?
"
Cainhaz7z wrote:
I'm a newbie. How you spending energyshield instead mana in this build?

Eldritch Battery
Seems like a cool build.

I'd say I have around 50ex to spend, how much would you consider necessary for most end game content? Just curious.
"
Luigo wrote:
Seems like a cool build.

I'd say I have around 50ex to spend, how much would you consider necessary for most end game content? Just curious.

I would say 20 ex to make it feel good for T16 at this point in the league, 50ex is definitely enough to make it very strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info