[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

"

Whats the best way for endurance charges if I'm not using red nightmare? I crafted this god tier shield by accident and if i craft block chance i dont need it i tihnk

The most elegant way is an talisman implicit :P
Less clean is anointing Aggressive Bastion or as mentioned before work in a Lethal pride that grants 5% chance to gain EC on kill on a passive.
This build rocks !

https://youtu.be/qroSVa0TRfM

4 sec. wrecked !

thank you for sharing such a nice and detailed guide !
:-)
"
Crewtawn07 wrote:
Whats the best way for endurance charges if I'm not using red nightmare? I crafted this god tier shield by accident and if i craft block chance i dont need it i tihnk

This shiel is insane man

I waste like 10 ex or more trying to craft it and mine is worst than this for sure

This shield for me is perfect
@s0mosh

WOW. Just tested your suggestions and it gave the build a completely different feeling in terms of tankyness. Its actually quite insane, even with my half-a$$ed gear.
Feels really really beefy now. There is some damage loss but thats not something this build was ever short of.
"
Sarciss wrote:
@s0mosh

WOW. Just tested your suggestions and it gave the build a completely different feeling in terms of tankyness. Its actually quite insane, even with my half-a$$ed gear.
Feels really really beefy now. There is some damage loss but thats not something this build was ever short of.

I tested it as well, but I gotta be honest, I don't feel it. And PoB gives me around 8% more EHP against 30% DPS loss and the burning damage *explosions* from Herald, which both together is a pretty big sacrifice imo.

And there is no way in hell, you don't need a life flask. Why would that be the case? You can still drop low and want to press a life flask. Also losing anti bleed or curse flask is a pain as well.
Last edited by Moethelion on Feb 9, 2021, 1:01:38 PM
Update: With MoM now usable in Ritual League the 10% life as extra energy shield crafted mod on body armour is a huge EHP boost. Updated the guide.
Last edited by Moethelion on Feb 9, 2021, 12:56:00 PM
"
Sarciss wrote:
@s0mosh

Yea, I had about the same feeling switching to it xD. Will prob get nerfed imo..

"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Sarciss wrote:
@s0mosh

I tested it as well, but I gotta be honest, I don't feel it. And PoB gives me around 8% more EHP against 30% DPS loss and the the burning damage *explosions* from Herald, which both together is a pretty big sacrifice imo.

And there is no way in hell, you don't need a life flask. Why would that be the case? You can still drop low and want to press a life flask.

I tried multiple different setups today and came up with this one:

https://pastebin.com/StNZRwcs

With minor changes to the skilltree we can very comfortably sustain RF permanently, with about 300 net regen left.
With a good Watchers Eye we can even get to about 500 regen, besides Vitality gives us %dmg leeched as life as a WE mod, which can also help with gearing, as we dont need a fire leech amu(plus, they are cheap af, even with arcane surge zealotry).

So I ended up with way more damage than before with the benefit of overleech.

I did multiple encounters with this Setup already deathless(died once to Sirus because I was cocky, trying to tank his big lazer) without the need of a life flask, when I get hit i kinda instantly shoot back to full health:

-Shaper
-Uber Elder
-Sirus

Sustaining RF may be not for the low- to medium budget version of the build, but it sure is a crapload of fun :D
Last edited by s0mosh on Feb 9, 2021, 1:10:15 PM
"
s0mosh wrote:
I tried multiple different setups today and came up with this one:

https://pastebin.com/StNZRwcs

With minor changes to the skilltree we can very comfortably sustain RF permanently, with about 300 net regen left.

Yeah I thought about righteous fire as well. Gonna look into it and possibly update the guide for it. Could be a great thing to use.

Thank you so much for theory crafting, I am pretty new to this, so having people come up with creative ideas is so fucking nice.
Last edited by Moethelion on Feb 9, 2021, 1:17:27 PM
nvm
Last edited by mcflappy on Feb 10, 2021, 12:53:03 PM
"
Moethelion wrote:

Yeah I thought about righteous fire as well. Gonna look into it and possibly update the guide for it. Could be a great thing to use.

Thank you so much for theory crafting, I am pretty new to this, so having people come up with creative ideas is so fucking nice.

No need tho thank me here, theorycrafting and min-maxing a character is the most fun part of the game for me, so thank YOU for giving me the pleasure to do so on this wonderful build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info