[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

Think I probably made one of the best jewels in the league so far. Only took 16 imprints and one slam after I finally hit 35% effect 14 str from endless alts.

Gives me 124 strength, 598 life and 9.3% dps.

Now I need to make 2-3 more.
Last edited by Mbuh on Oct 11, 2020, 1:39:26 AM
"

Think I probably made one of the best jewels in the league so far. Only took 16 imprints and one slam after I finally hit 35% effect 14 str from endless alts.

well at least someone in this thread will be able to hit my min-max PoB numbers :D
"
Lwe1389 wrote:
"

well at least someone in this thread will be able to hit my min-max PoB numbers :D

Working on it :)
Anyone got a video on clear speed and T16 mapping in general? Curious to see that before i decide to do this, always been a bit hesitant on poison playstyle but i need myself a map zoomer.

Not sure what i am doing wrong here.
I deal like absolutely no boss dmg. Mapping looks fine. But i cant even get guardians down lol
"
BigNoseMafia wrote:
"
TerroR75 wrote:
This is me killing awakener A8 with this build, I've spent 25-30 exalts on it and still there is plenty of room for upgrades. The tricky part in this fight is to constantly attack Sirus with PS to inflict poison but I didn't even try that much to fight him and it was pretty easy. PoB says that im currently doing around 24 milion dps with everything poped up (wither stacks and potions).

Oh, and btw sorry for lags but this league my perfomance is very bad.

https://youtu.be/LW9wAI2MDX0

this doesnt look like 24+ dps?

It doesnt look like 24 mln dps because its not burst dmg, we need to build up our dps, and here you can see im playing a little bit too safe because I dont want to get beamed in the face, I could kill him much faster with more aggressive approach tho.

Im doing 80% delirious T16 maps with no problem, im only dying when i make a mistake or because of my shitty perfomance. Higher tier and more delirium will be possible with more investment and min-maxing.

Clear as someone asked here is amazing, zoom-zooming through the map.
Last edited by TerroR75 on Oct 11, 2020, 11:12:56 AM
Any tips on how to level this build? I'm literally dying from lack of DPS in act 6. Toxic rain should be good?
Last edited by Deziowy on Oct 11, 2020, 12:01:37 PM
"
TerroR75 wrote:
"
BigNoseMafia wrote:
"
TerroR75 wrote:
This is me killing awakener A8 with this build, I've spent 25-30 exalts on it and still there is plenty of room for upgrades. The tricky part in this fight is to constantly attack Sirus with PS to inflict poison but I didn't even try that much to fight him and it was pretty easy. PoB says that im currently doing around 24 milion dps with everything poped up (wither stacks and potions).

Oh, and btw sorry for lags but this league my perfomance is very bad.

https://youtu.be/LW9wAI2MDX0

this doesnt look like 24+ dps?

It doesnt look like 24 mln dps because its not burst dmg, we need to build up our dps, and here you can see im playing a little bit too safe because I dont want to get beamed in the face, I could kill him much faster with more aggressive approach tho.

Im doing 80% delirious T16 maps with no problem, im only dying when i make a mistake or because of my shitty perfomance. Higher tier and more delirium will be possible with more investment and min-maxing.

Clear as someone asked here is amazing, zoom-zooming through the map.

Yea, PoB dps for poison is super misleading. In its current state, that looks worse than my scourge arrow poison PF, but it seems like a cool build, kinda want to try it next league if we still have the boots.

@Deziowy i league started as a PF poison scourge arrow, and made it to maps in 6h, so that should be doable for sure. Maybe try that and switch later on. You seem to have played a lot just looking at your challenges, so you should just be able to buy a good phys bow for leveling for almost nothing, and you'll be golden. For a while during the campaign, linking HoAg actually helped me (compared to just using it for its dmg bonus / chance to poison).
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Oct 11, 2020, 12:07:52 PM
"

@Deziowy i league started as a PF poison scourge arrow, and made it to maps in 6h, so that should be doable for sure. Maybe try that and switch later on. You seem to have played a lot just looking at your challenges, so you should just be able to buy a good phys bow for leveling for almost nothing, and you'll be golden. For a while during the campaign, linking HoAg actually helped me (compared to just using it for its dmg bonus / chance to poison).

Thanks, will try that in a while.
"
Deziowy wrote:
"

Thanks, will try that in a while.

I actually leveld this from 20 ( respec from BV ), with Power siphon / kinetic blast. I have to say, it was a massive pain in the ass to level with until 49 when i could use Replica boots. But after first lab and replica boots, it was so much fun to level.

This is what im working with currently:
I found it quite hard to balance resists while getting all the necessary stats so this is my ratched setup, but it works for now. Will probably have to rebalance my gear at some point since i also helped Alira for extra resists when i started this character as BV.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info