[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

"
Simagol3 wrote:
"
Wouldn't the boots stop explode on chest from working since you cant deal non-chaos damage?

Did you even read anything written in the posts after the first one?

A few of them, but i missed that someone else had asked since i just thought about it when i planned to get one. But the question never really did get answered so would still be good to know the mechanics behind how it works. Why so passive aggressive?

Think i just hit the jackpot with my gloves, 370 Aberrant fossils.
T1 Life
T2 Hybrid life
T1 Strength
T1 Attack Speed
T2 Poison support
Hi !

Im kinda hyper by your build,

Any advices for leveling ? Im not really used to wander builds

Maybe something like bladefall ou something like that ?
My advice to anyone leveling this build as a 2nd character - buy a Hollow Palm jewel, level to 72 ish, and then start strength stacking. We get so much dex and life on the tree you can use any attack and breeze through the game. Smite, EQ, Ground Slam, Ice Crash, Earthshatter, etc.

If it's the first character of the league, use wandslinger BF/BB poison focus
Turned out to be a great build! Thanks for the guide.
Been leveling as normal poison, what level do you think is good to switch to strength stacking?
"
SnotZombie wrote:
Been leveling as normal poison, what level do you think is good to switch to strength stacking?

I swapped around 80 and it felt great from the very beginning. I actually leveled this as storm brand for my league start, didn't like it so I played other builds. Went back and used 100 regrets to respec into the Alberons build and it was zooming immediately. I think I started off around 3m KB and 20m PS before I got a good wand and a despair ring
Interested in this concept, have you resolved the sustain issue?
Updated PoB and gear section!
Just an update for how the build is working for me, I'm farming fully juiced double beyond t16 100% maps now consistently with the build solo. Around 8-11 minutes for a full clear with alva/legions/breaches/harbinger. Overall build is nuts.

If I do go to low life against bosses or when left with few targets I still have trouble getting my life back up but overall I die maybe once or twice per map tops since I usually kill stuff before it manages to hurt me so it ain't a huge issue, but still the only real weakness I guess.

I'm considering getting a decent life on hit mod from somewhere to help a bit with sustain, either hunter life on hit on one of my rings or life on hit from a vitality watcher's eye in addition to a malevolence mod if I can slot in a lvl 1 vitality.

Would be 1k life per second or so during single target with PS so would definitely help both for single target sustain as well as for KB during 100% maps to make it easier to just outheal anything it throws at you during large packs like legions/breaches. Ran with ES on hit Watcher's Eye in harvest when I played int stack wander and it was really great for sustain in large mob count content like 100% maps.
Last edited by Mbuh on Oct 9, 2020, 7:43:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info