[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

"
my casual ass would love to see a leveling guide with a path towards that end game. Looks like I lot of fun but intimidating to trying as im usually molten strike jugg or cyclone, always safe bets.

Cheers.

Are you afraid that you're not gonna make it?
As a starter it might take a bit longer, but as a 2nd char there are lots of leveling items you can use, when you have a bit of currency already.
Take it as a challenge :-)
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
my casual ass would love to see a leveling guide with a path towards that end game. Looks like I lot of fun but intimidating to trying as im usually molten strike jugg or cyclone, always safe bets.

Cheers.

Are you afraid that you're not gonna make it?
As a starter it might take a bit longer, but as a 2nd char there are lots of leveling items you can use, when you have a bit of currency already.
Take it as a challenge :-)

yeah, i kind of enjoy the hand holding, 'here's what you should path, heres what skills etc" so im not using 50 regrets later or just being a clusterfuck with all my skills and shit lol

I also get like this weird OCD satisfaction from following builds aggressively.
Last edited by ChaoticAssaulter on Nov 2, 2020, 12:42:02 PM
"

yeah, i kind of enjoy the hand holding, 'here's what you should path, heres what skills etc" so im not using 50 regrets later or just being a clusterfuck with all my skills and shit lol
Just look at the endresult of the tree, so you don't path wrong.
Should bring it down to the usual regret count.

"
I also get like this weird OCD satisfaction from following builds aggressively.
Fair enough, I can relate to that. :-)
"

Yeah im capped at 75% dodge with everything up. Without my Phasing Flask im at 64%. So if youre having issues with bosses and flask being down you might have to check your single target then. For the most part (as long as it doesnt phase) bosses should drop before you need to reclick all your flasks. Other then that tho you just need to work on actively avoiding stuff regardless. Get in the habit of learning the bosses rotations so you know when u can stand and fire off PS and when to dodge and move around a bit.

Forgot to mention, Im also taking Freedom of Movement as I love being phased and helps even more with my dodge. Not so much for bosses but in overall mapping.

So I made a couple changes and my life is now at 6136. I'm breezing through maps, but I'm still struggling with bosses. Shaper/elder bosses in particular. I just got destroyed by the chimera - one hit from him would take me down to <25% health, and even running around couldn't dodge him long enough to do any meaningful damage. Also couldn't kill minotaur. Is my dodge chance just too low? Attack dodge 45, spell dodge 30, + flask brings it to 55/40, plus elusive brings it to 70/55. But those aren't always up for bosses.

Also my strength is only at 1161 - having a hard time finding ways to increase it. Thanks ya'll!

Here's my updated POB: https://pastebin.com/Ueaf8rKV

Last edited by chopstxnrice on Nov 2, 2020, 4:44:24 PM
Hit 100 with this build today. Almost done with 40/40. Pretty fun, solid min/max potential, good damage survivability.

I went a little more tanky for 99-100.
Vitality LGoH and Vaal Pact were great, especially for Simulacrum.
Unspeakable Gifts helped a lot for grinding XP in contracts.
1600 str with HH, 1750 with cyclopean coil. No timeless jewels, though I did try a bit for a good glorious vanity or lethal pride with not much luck.

Gear:
Spoiler

For bossing I swap:

And I used this dumb setup for a little leech boost while pushing 100 (Also tried Void Sphere and Iron Will but not sure anything helped much):

Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, and Simulacrum with 20 Kosis all deathless. Thanks for the build!

Last edited by teslabear on Nov 2, 2020, 7:32:07 PM
Sirus A8 is kinda unkillable for me atm, even tho i know the mechanic and i tried to dodge everything.

Any toughts on what i can improve further?

https://pastebin.com/DUy6eP8c

Thank you for the guide!
Build is looking extremely strong i just cant seem to enjoy wander playstyle

If anyone is interested into trading for a serious TR/CA build let me know (Oxidizer_eC)
Great build.
Currently working on my overall strength (sitting at 16xx at the moment) and maybe getting some better mana sustain (-15 mana on chest or maybe watchers eys shenanigans).

Any suggestions for good Lethal Pride numbers or at least for how many "increased strength" nodes someone should shoot for?
Same question for cluster jewels - which nodes are really necessaryfor specific content?

Thanks!
Well I'm done with the build, feels like I've min-maxed almost as much as once can ever expect in a regular league. 2030 strength final count with breezing through T16 100% del maps in less than 10 minutes usually deathless. Already got a buyer who will be buying the build for 400 exalts in a few days. Gonna give something else a try now. A rough estimate would be that I spent around 200-250 ex crafting the gear after selling the "failure results" in the process.

Thanks for the build been a lot of fun trying to minmax it and tweak it as i got to various stages of gearing!

My PoB if anyone is interested, tweaked the tree somewhat to better suit me wanting to use double large cluster for double explosion notable as well as 4x Small Clusters.
https://pastebin.com/XZfYQrNH

Last edited by Mbuh on Nov 4, 2020, 5:21:58 PM
Nice build! I changed the build a bit, put more emphasis on critical damage. All content is passed very easily. Thanks for this!
1751 strength 6100 hp . My build still has a lot to improve.

ПОЕ скатилось... Ушел в Last Epoch
Last edited by MrAnipa on Nov 5, 2020, 3:14:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info