[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

"
Phont wrote:
I recently regeared to this build and bought a "starting set" but I feel like maybe I'm doing something wrong? My single target feels very weak to where I'm struggling on T15/T16 map bosses. I'm at about 1400 strength and only 5.2k for some reason.

I felt the same way until I picked up more atk spd. I noticed that you aren't using blood rage or a cinderswallow urn/silver flask. you could also try to grab atk spd on gloves. Atk spd makes it a whole lot smoother.
yoo, look what I just hit on my first fossil try, wtf did I do

"
Dekev wrote:
"
Phont wrote:
I recently regeared to this build and bought a "starting set" but I feel like maybe I'm doing something wrong? My single target feels very weak to where I'm struggling on T15/T16 map bosses. I'm at about 1400 strength and only 5.2k for some reason.

I felt the same way until I picked up more atk spd. I noticed that you aren't using blood rage or a cinderswallow urn/silver flask. you could also try to grab atk spd on gloves. Atk spd makes it a whole lot smoother.

I went ahead and changed my craft on gloves to attack speed. I wasn't sure if I should fit in Blood Rage since it seems to be about a 50/50 from the builds I've seen (and not sure what I would socket out) so I'll give this a shot now.
This build seems completely nice, the only question I have is, Could you explain how single target damage works?... damage its done with barrage, power syphon, or vaal power syphon?... barrage or barrage support linked in chest?... Thanks in advance...

This was a great journey for me. i was able to clear on content and farm full 100% delirium. Now i need to move on and do another project. If anyone is interesting of my gears, please pm me in game. Here is my PoB

https://pastebin.com/BEQPH7us

Lethal Pride jewel gives me 88 stre and 10% stre.

Can someone please guide me through how to level a character for this build?
I followed Mathil's passive tree and I am now in Act 8.
I do 0 damage to drodre in sewer and I don't wanna risk the time that I spent on this HC character.
Am I supposed to use different skills to level this character?
Thanks in advance.
Your latest PoB pastebin link is broken. They keep taking them down from what I have heard, dunno why.
"
BleedTillDry wrote:
Can someone please guide me through how to level a character for this build?
I followed Mathil's passive tree and I am now in Act 8.
I do 0 damage to drodre in sewer and I don't wanna risk the time that I spent on this HC character.
Am I supposed to use different skills to level this character?
Thanks in advance.

Your characters are currently hidden so it's hard for us to help.

Levelling for me was a massive pain in the ass. Until you can equip the boots damage is very lack-lustre. I levelled with Caustic Arrow and a Tabula for the 6 link and eventually that felt pretty good but it took a long time. I don't know what to recommend for HC as I think levelling with this build is high risk.
OP you shouldn't really advertise KB DPS as 30mil or whatever number you have beside you're pastbines. It should be pointed out that KB dmg in all of those pastbines is calculated at 15 stacks of wither.

For example - the most insane version of the build has Kinetic Blast calculated at 15 milion damage, when in reality without wither it's around 6 mil.

Withering Step never should be taken into the account as mobs never get close to the radius of it. And non of players playing the build will use totems on clear neither will have time for it.

It's possible to achieve this kind of dps while using Kinetic Blast but it requiers using Timeless Jewl to change nodes into Ritual of Shadows. One node gives 25% chance. If u get right jewel you can get more chance. Then by all means you can add 15 stacks of wither into ur calculations.

It's worth of pointing out that with those kind of jewels you can comepletly get rid of spell totem with wither as you will always have max stack of wither with Barrage and kinetic blast.
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Oct 25, 2020, 7:05:38 PM
current pastebin has been taken down by pastebin as "potentially harmful".

i dont even know what this means, but access is blocked atm.
Theamazonbasin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info