PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

"
niklilly001 wrote:
I want to see what you give us, as a condolence after all the disappointment we received tonight !? I think those after Ps4 deserve a reward for this long delay.

Give us the Heist League Stash Tab and I'll be happy. And I'll promise not to bitch about anything for the next 30 days. ;)
Launch update in 1 hour or riot.

Edit: i bet we will get 'League was delayed but overall very smooth" announcement.
Last edited by chillon on Sep 24, 2020, 4:19:26 AM
"
I’m sure it’ll be fine, pretty impressive that they managed to get a game with this much demand on processing power to function on a PS4 to begin with.
Just need to be patient, enjoy your day/night and it will all work out 💥

Lol you are kidding right? This game can run on a 20 dollar pc bought at a garage sale just fine. Not the ps4s power at all. I run it on a ps4 pro with SSD and have the exact same problems(i think worse) as everyone else.
Maybe I´m old school, but to ask for free stuff because of a technical error during the launch of a free (!!) game is a bit absurd.
It´s not like you paid 60 bucks for it and then have to download a 40 gb day one patch...

The developers working through the night atm, just so we can start playing as soon as possible.
We should be thankful for that and hope they get the job done quickly.
Thank you for letting us know. It seems this is a long day for you. I am looking forward to being able to play when you are done.
"
Morb_84 wrote:
Maybe I´m old school, but to ask for free stuff because of a technical error during the launch of a free (!!) game is a bit absurd.
It´s not like you paid 60 bucks for it and then have to download a 40 gb day one patch...

The developers working through the night atm, just so we can start playing as soon as possible.

Sounds like someone played Fo76 or anthem. But would not be so sure about working through the night. IF they did decide to go home and give up tonight they would NEVER admit it. They would have someone string us along on the forums all night. Been around online games a long time and there has never been a single time they admit to giving up and going home. And back in the EQ days you had DAYS of downtime not a single time did they admit to going to bed.
"
gaeandilth wrote:
"
I’m sure it’ll be fine, pretty impressive that they managed to get a game with this much demand on processing power to function on a PS4 to begin with.
Just need to be patient, enjoy your day/night and it will all work out 💥

Lol you are kidding right? This game can run on a 20 dollar pc bought at a garage sale just fine. Not the ps4s power at all. I run it on a ps4 pro with SSD and have the exact same problems(i think worse) as everyone else.

Ps4 is much more complicated than pc is. Just look at black desert it runs like shit.
Jeff and his team is doing a great job. Don’t be toxic like the reddit community
"
Morb_84 wrote:

People are supporting this game with real money. Without said support there would be no game. Most player paid said amount of money during all these years. Game is free is not an argument, its their business plan.
"
Morb_84 wrote:

Yeah, it's not like people have spent hundreds of dollars on the game. Everything is free you [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Sep 24, 2020, 4:24:40 AM
People choose to support the game with real money by their own choice.
You are not forced to do it.
And the things you buy with your real money (the skins, etc.) work just fine.

I spent money on the game too, but I know not to mix the two things up.

All I wanted to say is, that maybe a little bit more patience isn´t a bad thing.
If that came out wrong and I offended anyone (which I appearently did) - that wasn´t intended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info