PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Mrnickwan wrote:
It is getting late (for daytime office workers) in NZ. 18.50 as I write this comment.

Idk about you but I'd imagine they've gone home for the night as they're probably 9-5 workers.

I wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow. 12+ hours from now.
We're still working. As I mentioned in my previous post we have a build compiling, which we're waiting to test as soon as possible tonight. Right now it's a waiting game. When the build is done and tested, I will post an update with what to expect.

Thanks Jeff. You're the best.

And it's awesome that the team is working late for us.

Thank you all so much!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Mrnickwan wrote:
It is getting late (for daytime office workers) in NZ. 18.50 as I write this comment.

Idk about you but I'd imagine they've gone home for the night as they're probably 9-5 workers.

I wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow. 12+ hours from now.
We're still working. As I mentioned in my previous post we have a build compiling, which we're waiting to test as soon as possible tonight. Right now it's a waiting game. When the build is done and tested, I will post an update with what to expect.

Well I respect your effort guys and girls. We are waiting with eager anticipation.
afternoon -> tonight
today -> tommorrow?

Plz give us a definite answer and let me go to sleep.
Well, Idk what you imagine guys - of course they are still working as they want to make money with the game! Each day of downtime costs them thousands!
Last edited by Alindra888 on Sep 24, 2020, 3:30:08 AM
I will wait and be patient.
Nobody does something like this on purpose!
I am thankfull they try to fix it and do an extra night shift while their families are waiting for them to come home.
I am a bit confused that that kind of big issue was not a problem during the tests.
But no matter what, thanks to all the team around Jeff for doing their best!
I will wait and start as soon as it launches!
And btw i took a day of at work just for launch but it is what it is now ;)

Stay healthy and best luck for all of you :))
"
Alindra888 wrote:
Well, Idk what you imagine guys - of course they are still working as they want to make money with the game! Each day of downtime costs them thousands!

Plus overtime for each individual that extended their shift. We have a saying in my country that goes "The is no such thing as free lunch, even if you are not the one paying for it".
"
cxalc wrote:
afternoon -> tonight
today -> tommorrow?

There's literally no way for them to give you a definite answer. They don't know. They're omniscient or prescient. They're also not the only people involved. It will need Sony approval one they're done with it.

If your life is structured in such a way that you can afford to stay up until the league launches, and that's worth it to you, then do it.

If it's not, just go to sleep. You'll either wake up to a playable league (Yay!) or not (in which case, also yay, since you slept while the league wasn't playable).
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
cxalc wrote:
afternoon -> tonight
today -> tommorrow?

There's literally no way for them to give you a definite answer. They don't know. They're omniscient or prescient. They're also not the only people involved. It will need Sony approval one they're done with it.

If your life is structured in such a way that you can afford to stay up until the league launches, and that's worth it to you, then do it.

If it's not, just go to sleep. You'll either wake up to a playable league (Yay!) or not (in which case, also yay, since you slept while the league wasn't playable).

That's what I expected today morning (I'm living in Europe). So, we have still the day to wait for the servers to open :-)
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
cxalc wrote:
afternoon -> tonight
today -> tommorrow?

Agree with QQPQ, but also keep in mind that if the build being tested at the moment is the fix we all been waiting for, they still need to get it certified by Sony to only then allow us to download/install the client update. So if still best bet would be go for a nap and check back in 1-2 hours then reevaluate.
1 year ago (september too) ggg had few problems releasing xbox blight league too. I doesnt look like coincidence to me.
They were late by 11hours i think, so its like 1hour from now.

P.s. After playing poe on ps4 for more than a year i will not try my luck with ps5 or any new xbox (sorry boys) in far future. I will invest my time and money on pc version of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info