PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

ZAPUSKAI ILI BUNT
I dont know why there are so many here acting surprised. The New league start on PC was a mess, on Ps4 would be at least the same if not more. There was someone talking about this few days ago, and it seems he was right
"
"
OIDRIO wrote:
"

First league for me on console. Been a pc player since closed beta way way bak in the day. But im enjoying the limited stress of it so i can learn to be appreciative of the process :)

Good thing to it is that all the bugs PC has had that made it "hell" for them and bugged all them and ruined gameplay we wont have so there is an upside to the waiting game..
Last edited by OIDRIO on Sep 24, 2020, 1:50:47 AM
Plz Daddy Jeff, we need another update. Is the speculative fix im the process of being executed, are we getting closer, further, or remaining stagnant in our path to getting heist online? Something, anything , we beg of you...
"
frzhmd wrote:
I dont know why there are so many here acting surprised. The New league start on PC was a mess, on Ps4 would be at least the same if not more. There was someone talking about this few days ago, and it seems he was right

Xbox is doing good for hours while PS4 still leaving a mess. Maybe dats the source of people raging and complaining.
The bar mentioning that the PS4 servers are under maintenance has disappeared from the forums and I can login to the forums using my PSN accounts.

Is the promised land closeby?

Edit: False alarm, can't still login to the game.
Last edited by Saint_Six9 on Sep 24, 2020, 2:10:54 AM
Wow imagine if pc league start was this late, your team would be getting an absolute earful from your Chinese overlords.
It's been 84 years....
Last edited by xSkY-ArKeuuS on Sep 24, 2020, 2:14:24 AM
@Jeff

As someone who doesn't work on software development, but on the network/security engineering industry, I understand a lot of things can go wrong when implementing a change/upgrade/patch, specially as big as this one seems to be. It is one of my work duties to be the one that actually push those changes on our customer's firewalls, so I had my fair share of cases where, despite things being carefully planned and then looking good on the test environment, when they were pushed to the production/live environment, they worked very different from our testing and expectations.

I don't want to seem rude, and apologize in advance if I do, english is not my native english so more often than not I choose not the best wording, but if the situation occurred with me on my work, and I came to the client and presented "I'm having technical issues so I will shut down your production environment and it will remain shut down while I investigate the reason and work on a fix" then nothing else, I would be in serious trouble with my managers to say the least. So, OK, no news on the fix other than the speculative fix being compiled, but why not elaborate on what the issue actually was (I mean, what happened after 3.12 was deployed that you had to shut down entirely) ? I assume that if this was sent to certification and PASSED, it was tested and worked at some point. So even if you guys do not know the cause, can we at least the symptoms are?

Why not shed some light on what happened after 3.12 that, again, passed certification with Sony, was deployed and then proceed to break the game so badly that lead to the decision of shutting it down entirely?

At least the "PSN servers are down" bar disappeared, so maybe there is hope?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info