PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

Speculative... that word hurts when all I want to do is play this game.
"
BubbaBlair2 wrote:

Question is, how many have they done of these so far... I wonder how close they are to a fix.
"
goodgulf87 wrote:
Uhh, can I have my friggin garden back?
post of the night. Time to start taking screenshots and making memes since theres no game to play.
Oh, and i just noticed the important word preceding speculative, ANOTHER SPECULATIVE FIX, so they have already tried one that didn't fix the issue?
"
"
BubbaBlair2 wrote:

Question is, how many have they done of these so far... I wonder how close they are to a fix.

This happens every league start for console everyone should be use to it
https://youtu.be/YAqZs8tQq8U
"
BubbaBlair2 wrote:
Oh, and i just noticed the important word preceding speculative, ANOTHER SPECULATIVE FIX, so they have already tried one that didn't fix the issue?

That was what i was thinking but not sure how many. Im just hoping it got narrowed down a bit.
"
BubbaBlair2 wrote:

That exact word is what immediately stood to me out when I read Jeff's post, so made one myself in an attempt to bring others attention to it. They have no clue man, but I trully hope I am wrong on this.
Zapuskai sharmanku skolko mozho zhdat bliiiiiat
"
OIDRIO wrote:
"
"
BubbaBlair2 wrote:

This happens every league start for console everyone should be use to it

First league for me on console. Been a pc player since closed beta way way bak in the day. But im enjoying the limited stress of it so i can learn to be appreciative of the process :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info