[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

"
Nikerym wrote:

If you are using Eye of Malice, Wouldn't Cooked Alive & Blowback be BIS?

Yeah but they are also about 80c together, so changing them out wouldn't be as high of a priority as just getting blowback and whatever else. If you can drop 160c for two of those do it
So I got this idea that the max + chaos we can get is +2 from 2 1 handers, but we can get +3 from a 2 hander. so I went on a quest and...this is the outcome:

Bought this with some crap mods on it, annuled some, and actually hit what I need and put the 40% multi on it.

Slammed the crit chance - at least it's not detrimental.

It was a solid 8% dps increase for me. Pretty proud of it. Now my lightning resist is fucked tho T_T

//edit//
Another benefit here is if I shuffle things around I can have a second 6 linker (maybe a brand??) to make boss dps even more insane.

Sitting right now at about 7.4 mil sirus.
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Oct 6, 2020, 4:56:23 PM
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
So I got this idea that the max + chaos we can get is +2 from 2 1 handers, but we can get +3 from a 2 hander. so I went on a quest and...this is the outcome:

Bought this with some crap mods on it, annuled some, and actually hit what I need and put the 40% multi on it.

Slammed the crit chance - at least it's not detrimental.

It was a solid 8% dps increase for me. Pretty proud of it. Now my lightning resist is fucked tho T_T

//edit//
Another benefit here is if I shuffle things around I can have a second 6 linker (maybe a brand??) to make boss dps even more insane.

Sitting right now at about 7.4 mil sirus.

Added that to my PoB and my ignite dps went from 1.7 to 2.2. Total went from 7 mil to 8.8. Pretty nice!
So i have hit 55 and wondering is it better to go CI or the life/ES setup?
"
So i have hit 55 and wondering is it better to go CI or the life/ES setup?

As a general rule don't go CI unless you can get over 4k ES minimum when you respec into it.
am i the only one that found it's pretty hard to get gem alternative version of this build. it's almost non existent out there .
"
archd wrote:
am i the only one that found it's pretty hard to get gem alternative version of this build. it's almost non existent out there .

You're right, I have a feeling Hexblast doesn't drop from heists naturally. Your best bet is to use Regrading Lenses
Can somebody take a look at my PoB? https://pastebin.com/iXkMhFDf

Not sure what to get to get higher DPS, looks kinda low.
Hello everyone,

My dps is quite low. I am struggling tier 4 maps :(

Could you please help me ?

https://pastebin.com/7DaD92jS

Thanks
Last edited by Kecoon on Oct 8, 2020, 4:38:45 PM
"
Shotthebunny wrote:
Can somebody take a look at my PoB? https://pastebin.com/iXkMhFDf

Not sure what to get to get higher DPS, looks kinda low.

A lot of the damage scaling comes from the passive tree, but you spent more of the points there shoring up your ES. Cospri's is nice for Hexproof, but the cost of not getting a fat EV/ES body to synergize with Escape Artist sets you back. No ES on one ring and low ES on another, no flat ES on amulet, no ES on boots. If you dropped Enfeeble and tried to stack more ES on those slots, you could probably drop the ES small clusters and use the points to go to the mana res side and path to Sovereignty. Then from there craft Aspect of the Spider. Sovereignty gives you more effect for Malevolence and Discipline (also get Vaal Discipline to help recharge) and Aspect of the Spider works both defensively and offensively.

Get awakened green supports on Hexblast. Get 21/20 Hexblast, drop Clarity if you're not using it. Look into Malevolence Watcher's Eyes. Trickster and Cinderswallow are already big recovery for effective HP so I'd switch Vile Invigoration for Blowback or Burning Bright on that one medium cluster. Anomalous Flammability and Enhance 4 to push doom count to 51. Not sure how much Wicked Ward is needed as well considering your good recovery as Trickster, but I guess it can be okay if you have bad boss mechanics. Cremator only works if the hit kills the enemy, but also destroying corpses messes with Ignite Proliferation. If you're running Witchfire then Smoking Remains becomes redundantso getting a different notable could be more useful. Can also get Burning Bright on large clusters.

"
Kecoon wrote:
Hello everyone,

My dps is quite low. I am struggling tier 4 maps :(

Could you please help me ?

https://pastebin.com/7DaD92jS

Thanks

Fire Damage to Spells on your wand and shield is bad for Elemental Equilibrium so you'll want to replace that. You have no enchants on any piece of gear, and the Hexblast damage on helm and something on boots can help add up. You need a better amulet that can cover your attribute needs and annoint with Burning Brutality. Are you planning to switch over to ES because all your gear is headed that way but you are still life based? Get a better Stygian Vise than your current belt so you can socket an abyss jewel with life and damage mods or cover more resists.

Finish Ascendancy to get Prolonged Pain or spec into that and get Escape Artist after Uber Lab. Awful large cluster, you need an 8 passive one to be point efficient. Your POB also shows at least 3 empty gem slots that can have and jewels to shore up your damage.

Level and quality gems, Anomalous Flammability and Combustion, eventually Awakened Green supports on Hexblast. Also Enhance 4 for the Flammability. Then have an open suffix on gear to get Aspect of the Spider and path to Sovereignty through the left side of that wheel. Use the next levels to go there and have points for a second medium cluster jewel. Also why Vile Invigoration on medium when you are life based?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info