[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

Recorded hydra map, switch a bit gems around, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phwJLBA9c5s
Last edited by ojejku on Oct 1, 2020, 2:52:59 AM
5 labs runs and a good vaal roll. Quite happy with that RNG.

could someone help me with some suggestions for my build? it's becoming tough for me to level with t13-16 maps cuz im dying once a run. not sure if it's the way im playing but im getting one shotted sometimes. am i supposed to have a flask used at all times?

https://pastebin.com/uEcLW20E

my character is also in my profile

Last edited by jkhan720 on Oct 1, 2020, 9:53:09 AM
"

could someone help me with some suggestions for my build? it's becoming tough for me to level with t13-16 maps cuz im dying once a run. not sure if it's the way im playing but im getting one shotted sometimes. am i supposed to have a flask used at all times?

https://pastebin.com/uEcLW20E

my character is also in my profile

Life + ES is a bit low. Looks like low health/es on gear thing. Getting an 8 passive large cluster will free up some points for health/es.

Temp chain as one of your curses helps a ton. Extends duration of ignites too. You have despair curse on you flask having the gem is not very useful.

Could grab shield charge + fortify if you grab a scepter.

Flask-wise you should be piano-ing them as you clear. Can be more strategic during bosses.
"
5 labs runs and a good vaal roll. Quite happy with that RNG.

jealous.
Ive done 5-6 double enchant runs, nothing close..
has anyone tried running a blasphemy with this build to prevent the 1-2 button press on most trash packs? it seems like it would work, since most trash gets 1 tapped without needing any doom stacks.
There was a creative take a few pages back that used a blasphemy setup, utilizing Heretic's Veil. Felt great to clear with.

"
Fizecs wrote:
has anyone tried running a blasphemy with this build to prevent the 1-2 button press on most trash packs? it seems like it would work, since most trash gets 1 tapped without needing any doom stacks.

That is what Witchfire is for. Provides a curse aura without the mana reservation. Keep in mind that any curses from auras/triggers will not generate doom which cuts our damage significantly. So until you start overgearing, you'll still want to curse rare packs/bosses plus to get the EO procs from Impending Doom.
Went the Archmage route with this and it's going really well so far. Bossing actually isn't too bad as you drop the dot and practice mechanics but it's not totally insane DPS. Mapping is great and pretty fast as long as you don't mind the two buttons or using Witchfire. Still working on upping my awakening level but Sirus and Elder at A6 have been cleared so far. One death on Sirus due to a little panic, but otherwise you get to learn the fight more.

Going to pick up Awakened Deadly Ailments and Unnatural Instinct and that will probably be the bulk of my major upgrades left to do. Will probably farm with this though to continue gearing my Syndicate Operative Necro.
"
Nikerym wrote:
There was a creative take a few pages back that used a blasphemy setup, utilizing Heretic's Veil. Felt great to clear with.

I used Blasphemy instead of Skitterbots when I was life/ES, with CI you need Discipline so Witchfire Brew is your only real option

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info