Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

"
Zenshii wrote:
"
Programysh wrote:
"
Icebastick wrote:
Great, please ban bots at the start of the league
they are destroying the economy at the first 8 hours and our effort for speed leveling is a waste

Hm, can you write in more detail? I know that bots makes chaos orbs cheap :( but how can they ruin economy so quick?

For once, you may had noticed how every 2 minutes or so a 70-80 lvl necromancer is messaging you asking to buy some random 1-2 c item and when you group them they always leave without completing transaction?

I probably got around 50 fake trading calls per gaming session, and they always different characters, cuz i banned them till my list was full.
These are the bots plague.
One aspect of it, anyway. There are many, and their name is Legion. ^^

Yeah, this is very annoying, and its a pity there is no button to report bot suspicion. I tracked some of them into their lush hideout and went to their portls to observe how they play. they just do chaos orb vendor receipt. And makes chaos orbs really cheap pushing exalts to 200c price. But not at the first 8 hours. I am not a profi, but 've watched some speedruns, there is no time to trade - you just run, run, run through the mobs til act 10.
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
"
knivil wrote:
I play Minion / Necromancer because I have not the time to visit and play other classes. I did in the past where the game was simpler (I mean where Poison Arrow was a thing). And I know it is a complex game therefore I focus on just a single aspect. And when this aspect gets destroyed then everybody has the right to complain. Even if it does not change anything.

there is a nerf, but not ruining.

Just remember the times when there were immortal call granting immune to phys, and bottles grants resistances and there were no 90% res cap - there were builds literally invincible with low life and permanent immortal call/CI/100% ele resists. And 90% res cap just ruined these builds one day.

Now there is no ruining of builds, just slight/moderate nerf.
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Sep 15, 2020, 9:10:29 AM
Uuh, path of nerfs!

I like GGGs logic on what to nerf:
Is it strong? yes? is it fun? Yes? NERF IT.
Is it strong? yes? is it fun? no? leave it be.
Is it strong? yes? is it fun? maybe, but you need hundreds of exalts. leave it be, lets support our chinese RMT chaosbotfarmers...

Still no change to awakeners orb/essences and bench "pref/suf cant be changed"? Not even added info that those things do ignore that 2exalt craft?
SAD.
Last edited by Aeon42 on Sep 15, 2020, 9:19:57 AM
Like in most games, mediocre intelligence.
If something is working and liked, it means IT IS GOOD!
Other things need to get pulled by the ears to match!
Now 324324 things unusable, like in every patch, but there still will be optimal choice, always is, which will be abusable.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Sep 15, 2020, 9:19:45 AM
"
Spellslinger
Triggering spells with Spellslinger was faster and more convenient than other methods of casting spells while leveling. It now has a longer cooldown but gains more cooldown recovery as it levels making it more rewarding to reach higher gem levels. The skill now starts with a reservation override of 30%, scaling down to 25% at gem level 20.

I don't understand why you disable all spellslinger build in order to nerf VD Necro. 30% to 20% reservation would be more fair.
"
aenima1985 wrote:
"
Spellslinger
Triggering spells with Spellslinger was faster and more convenient than other methods of casting spells while leveling. It now has a longer cooldown but gains more cooldown recovery as it levels making it more rewarding to reach higher gem levels. The skill now starts with a reservation override of 30%, scaling down to 25% at gem level 20.

I don't understand why you disable all spellslinger build in order to nerf VD Necro. 30% to 20% reservation would be more fair.

you remember how everybody played Winter Orb? How they had to nerf it?
They can practically now delete that gem from the game, since is so weak, that nobody wants to play it.
Spoiler
:)
I do this for money
Last edited by neon_affliction on Sep 15, 2020, 10:04:52 PM
"
"
"

ok
first time im gonna skip next league
FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE i dont care about new league, i dont want to play slot machine dumb game anymore (after so fun deterministic crafting) first time in my life i have 0 ZERO excitment about new league...

okay, player BlackBlackRainbow
im putting your profile to bookmarks page of my browser and i will observe your league achievements count from time to time
if you will have 1+ achievements that will mean you havent skipped the league and you will be considered as a windbag and the person whos not responsible for his words and everyone will know it

what are you making all these threats lol
[Removed by Support] i can play any time if want later. i wrote what im thinking or and what im going to do but it doesnt mean that im prohibited to play

see, player BlackBlackRainbow, the league havent even started yet and you are already backpedalling, [Removed by Support], and dont make any threats to leave the league if you arent ready to fulfill them, [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Sep 15, 2020, 5:51:06 PM
widepeepoHappy Farming salt from forums widpeepoHappy

Explosive Trapper gang rise up
I think these changes are fair enough. Though when balance changes only nerf things and don't buff anything it's easy to feel as if they're taking away from the game. Maybe GGG should've added some much needed buffs to some skills too to counteract this.
Well, I guess they did buff Vitality, but it's not enough IMO.
Last edited by Aevee on Sep 15, 2020, 9:49:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info