Dear GGG,

It'll probably be better next league, they're always hit and miss. Or alternating. Delirium ran great, Metamorph ran like shit, Blight ran great, Legion ran meh. Synthesis ran meh too, but I'm pretty sure that's just because it was new on PS4.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
It'll probably be better next league, they're always hit and miss. Or alternating. Delirium ran great, Metamorph ran like shit, Blight ran great, Legion ran meh. Synthesis ran meh too, but I'm pretty sure that's just because it was new on PS4.

I can assure you, delirium did not run great. Try running a 100% delirious map with beyond and enjoy the 1fps gameplay
Nothing will be better in 3.12 you know why? Cause they dont care and now adding a mechanic that makes you lose all the stuff you get on death aka crash!

These was the last proof i needed to say GGG dont gives a .... about console and thats it.

If you cant make the game work on console take it away..... No one needs this absolutly unacceptable poor performance!

Every single minute and $ iv spend to this was 100% waste!

"
Buy a pc only children are stuck with console. Xbone and PS4 are pieces of shit be grateful they cram this game into your respective time capsules. If you're doing something that doesn't work keep doing it and then bitch about here! They will never fix any of the laggy clusterf problems because consoles are pieces of shit. Has anyone tried to run a 2020 game on 2010 pc [Removed by Support]

SAD dude, some people play on console so they can play with their children, but i guess a real genius such as yourself knew that already.
It doesn't matter which platform someone chooses to play on, if you are a game dev you should put out a QUALITY product, not some half butt product bc it's just simpler.

there are too many folks who are willing to tolerate terrible products from game devs and not enough demanding better.

CoD is a prime example of something that was good then the dev's got lazy and started just copying off other games. huge fan base loss for them. GJ.

GGG keeps it up, someday (hopefully soon) folks will just stop playing and demand they do better.

I play on both, pc for me, but console so i can enjoy games with my wife and kids. 5 xb's and live acct's. It's just stupidity to even think we should have to buy 3 more pc's just so we can all play 1 game.
The dev's should do better to provide a more quality product for their customers. Not for the 5 of us, but for the millions of people who do play on consoles.
It's that simple. You disagree, that's bc you are a...add whichever explicit word(s) you'd like.
Lets be honest, Path of Exile is technical the worst (still active) game on console. Just imagine games like Fortnite, Call of Duty or Minecraft with half of these problems, people would go riot and these games would die in a few months. It's a shame people just accept it and pretend its going to be ok. This game is almost 2 years on PS4 and 3 years on Xbox, there is no "going to be ok". This is and will be the final state of the product.

People simply deserve better GGG.
Let’s at least be honest,
Xbox one, Xbox one ex, ps4 ps4 pro are all underpowered consoles period. The components used to make these console were all extremely underpowered and dated for the time they came out. With path of exile being a game that’s cobstantly being developed. This isn’t the same game that my core 2 duo and integrated graphics card could handle back in 2012. There’s a reason My pc can handle t16 100% delirious juiced maps, or simulacrum’s. While my Xbox one x wants to explode. GGG does the best that they can to achieve a relative gameplay experience with extremely outdated 2010 hardware.
"
Xbox one, Xbox one ex, ps4 ps4 pro are all underpowered consoles period. The components used to make these console were all extremely underpowered and dated for the time they came out. With path of exile being a game that’s cobstantly being developed. This isn’t the same game that my core 2 duo and integrated graphics card could handle back in 2012. There’s a reason My pc can handle t16 100% delirious juiced maps, or simulacrum’s. While my Xbox one x wants to explode. GGG does the best that they can to achieve a relative gameplay experience with extremely outdated 2010 hardware.

Most the problems are software related, not hardware. If you're going to be "honest" start by saying you don't know what you're talking about
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"

Most the problems are software related, not hardware. If you're going to be "honest" start by saying you don't know what you're talking about

So if it’s software related why does my pc handle the game better than my Xbox one x, and why does my Xbox preform so much better than your PlayStation. At least know what you’re talking about buddy :-)

Highest char level 82 enough said.
Last edited by WiryRed Dragon on Sep 6, 2020, 6:56:50 PM
"
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"

So if it’s software related why does my pc handle the game better than my Xbox one x, and why does my Xbox preform so much better than your PlayStation. At least know what you’re talking about buddy :-)

Highest char level 82 enough said.

The bigest difference between xbox and PlayStation is the operating system, which is software. Now fuck off with your assumptions pulled from your ass. You know nothing about computers
“The bigest difference between xbox and PlayStation is the operating system, which is software. Now fuck off with your assumptions pulled from your ass. You know nothing about computers”

Well aside from the fact Xbox one x is a more powerful console. So you know the hardware side. But seeing as you can’t make it to level 83 much less endgame I’m inclined to disagree with anything you say.
But please tell me, oh knowledgeable one. Why does the weakest X86 architecture based system have the most problems?

Why can my pc run the content my Xbox one x can’t? Ie: 100% delirious maps. Don’t get so upset,
Playstion, and Xbox current generations are inferior products to play this game on.
Last edited by WiryRed Dragon on Sep 7, 2020, 11:59:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info