[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
Jaynen00 wrote:
So we don't take instant warcry, are we pianoing the warcrys or do you usually just use one normally

The instant warcrys forcing to share cooldown arent worth it IMO. It's a loss of over 1mil dps. I use 2-3 Warcry usually. Sometimes just 1 in easy farming packs.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 20, 2021, 1:59:35 PM
"
UkoCyanide wrote:
In pob, "you have unholy might" and "your crit chance is lucky" is checked, whats the source of those 2 things? I can't seem to find it

PoB Updated and fixed, thanks for noticing those.
I'm very interested in this, ice crash looks really fun and it will likely be my league starter. I'm looking to try delve a lot more this league, maybe blight too if possible, so seeing this is delve capable is awesome. Glad to hear it'll be updated throughout the league.

As for the guide itself, I'd love if there was even just a basic overview of the leveling process, or a POB of certain points in levelling. Or what you use before we reach ice crash. Maybe a quick rundown on which stats to prioritize on items.

"
cfire999 wrote:
I'm very interested in this, ice crash looks really fun and it will likely be my league starter. I'm looking to try delve a lot more this league, maybe blight too if possible, so seeing this is delve capable is awesome. Glad to hear it'll be updated throughout the league.

As for the guide itself, I'd love if there was even just a basic overview of the leveling process, or a POB of certain points in levelling. Or what you use before we reach ice crash. Maybe a quick rundown on which stats to prioritize on items.

Added some commonly asked questions to the first part of my post to help.
Hi! I have been playing your build since 3.14 and it was super fun:))

I got a little feedback after playing it and I am planning to do so for this league too.

1. For slams, it is best to have some sort of stun immunity as our attack speed isn't the fastest and it sucks to be interrupted halfway. Would u consider taking unstoppable if I would like to switch the Kaom roots for more movement speed for clear?

2. You mentioned getting the fortify mastery to have fortify on hit and we can use another support gem, and it is a great idea, just wanted to point out that your Rampart node on the tree you wont have 40%increased attack as you wont have at least 20 fortification due to the -3 to max fortification (max is 20 now 17.

3.What do you think about using staves - End game Eventuality Rod seems really good here.

Thank you again !
In the PoB tree the skill "Call to Arms" is redmarked and I guess you are using that passive.. How do I get that passive node?
"
Dirikr wrote:
Hi! I have been playing your build since 3.14 and it was super fun:))

I got a little feedback after playing it and I am planning to do so for this league too.

1. For slams, it is best to have some sort of stun immunity as our attack speed isn't the fastest and it sucks to be interrupted halfway. Would u consider taking unstoppable if I would like to switch the Kaom roots for more movement speed for clear?

2. You mentioned getting the fortify mastery to have fortify on hit and we can use another support gem, and it is a great idea, just wanted to point out that your Rampart node on the tree you wont have 40%increased attack as you wont have at least 20 fortification due to the -3 to max fortification (max is 20 now 17.

3.What do you think about using staves - End game Eventuality Rod seems really good here.

Thank you again !

1. I always enjoy the character more with Kaoms but change it up if you like of course. Nothing wrong with taking Unstoppable.

2. Can drop any skill point for "Fortification Gain" node in that skill cluster. 30% will get us back to like 23?

3. Staves is good as well, I just like Fleshripper as it's a crit based build for freezing.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 21, 2021, 12:12:37 AM
"
Kingbemme wrote:
In the PoB tree the skill "Call to Arms" is redmarked and I guess you are using that passive.. How do I get that passive node?

It's not an activated node. I probably just had a power report setting on at the bottom.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 21, 2021, 12:11:48 AM
We got some new skill gem buffs, posted them to the first page. :D
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Kingbemme wrote:

It's not an activated node. I probably just had a power report setting on at the bottom.

Ah okej thanks. One more question.

In the old builds I always rushed to get the passive "mana leech" node on your IceCrash tree. But I see you dont alocate that now on the new PoB tree. Where do you get the mana back from? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info