[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Precision is mostly useless, but Clarity enables the big Watcher's Eye mods. The 10% MoM from Eye is a big deal. But if you dont care much about survivability, then sure Supreme Ego is more damage.
Does anyone have video of this build with Headhunter and explo chest/gloves farming 100% dellirious maps?
"
groar wrote:
Does anyone have video of this build with Headhunter and explo chest/gloves farming 100% dellirious maps?

I dont have one unfortunately but maybe someone else will chip in?

But I can tell you that while its dmg is more than sufficient for 100% maps, since this build is not the best user of HH and explodey, its clearspeed suffers compared to builds that specialize in those. On the bright side, with this build you never die in those maps.
Edit: Nevermind Cloak grants MoM, I'm blind.
Last edited by AcesSuited on Jan 4, 2021, 6:40:26 PM
Hi Rudy,

With updated hierophant ascendancy, which nodes would you choose?

Same as before:
Conviction of power + Arcane Blessing + Doryani's lession (cluster for leeching)

Or:
Arcane Blessing + Illuminated Devotion + Skyforth (for power charge gen.)
Its a tossup between Conviction of Power and Illuminated Devotion but I think Conviction of Power wins. 4 reliable endurance and power charges is just really strong, 16% phys dmg reduction is superb, and even the +16% resists helps out a ton while gearing. We can still get life leech from Anomalous Blade Vortex or Doryani's Lesson.
Also, while patch notes remain to be seen, I wanted to share that theres one BIG upgrade coming to the guide soon. One that gives the build 70% MORE damage ....

Fingers crossed for the patch notes and stay tuned!
going to play this build with hydrosphere ;)
Archmage Hiero seems to have dodged the widespread nerfbats to ascendancies. Still waiting on patch notes.
i have 1300 mana cost and im unsure how to increase it. can i link you my pob?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info