[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

"
PoE17 wrote:
any thoguhts on goin duelist for extra aura effect.
losing that armour would prob suck though, could get some mititgation back just from keeping fortify up, 4 sec fortify though.

thought about it... maybe if you go for a blade vortex variant and dont need the castspeed from necro... :D
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
"
Jix_91 wrote:

yes, but I was talking about normal mapping if I want to run fast T16 maps not 100% delirium maps which take a long time to run and loot.
"
okami29 wrote:
"
Jix_91 wrote:

yes, but I was talking about normal mapping if I want to run fast T16 maps not 100% delirium maps which take a long time to run and loot.

you want to see a regular t16 map? I can stream one for you but I wont make a video :D feel free to pm me on discord
"
nortx wrote:
hi guys!
what range of roll number must to be glorious vanity to take increased aura effetc? only works for Ahuana?

No. It works also for Xibaqua and Doryany, but with differed place position. Ideally is Ahuana 408 just because it give the Commanding Presence with 15% directly from tree. And another small node on the tree.
I did some couple hundreds divine rolls (a fortune actually) but i wasn't able to catch this value. Probability is very low on RNG.

My best choice(but i still fight with possibilities) is now a Xibaqua 5889, mounted on the left part of the tree, which gives me 15% but not directly from tree, so i loose 1 point.

Anyway, my best build edition in standard (i'm a casual player with a certain high age, i do not do leagues) is now at 3.85 with 2 PH, 9 First among equals and 7 Replenish and a standard edition gear pieces, not syntetised items.

And here we discuss principle, not Jix build, which is unique and out of the circle. We have to find another solutions to reach the breaking point.
So looking forward to hear from u guys (much more younger & talented then me) how to maintain the build playable - bdw, i do everything i want and i can with it, even now, the difference is sometimes i took some very annoying oneshots.
RD06702
"
Jix_91 wrote:

🌟Boots:

These boots can easily be crafted, by merging a redeemer and hunter boots base of your choice. I happen to hit these exact boots with the woke orb and added aspect of the avian. If you are not that fortunate it's no problem. You simply alt regal into T1 ES and T1 Movespeed. You then Augment crit twice to gain Elusive and Tailwind. Add Aspect - done.

But you can't Aug Crit Tailwind?
Following above post, this is my today updated POB: https://pastebin.com/LfU4Vd1Z.
Pls read the notes to understand.
RD06702
Jix_91,
I'm not sure what to do with war banner as I don't impale and don't really find my self needing to smite much, what is the importance of it? I'f im not smiting I assume I don't get stacks and it only provides a small accuracy reduction in this case should I just use determination ?
"
flclboy wrote:
Jix_91,
I'm not sure what to do with war banner as I don't impale and don't really find my self needing to smite much, what is the importance of it? I'f im not smiting I assume I don't get stacks and it only provides a small accuracy reduction in this case should I just use determination ?

alternate quality is the key - its less damage taken - also it is an aura and proves the necro/guardian ascendancy bonuses for only 10% reservation
Hi all, looking for some help / advice on my aurastacker, what to tackle next for the biggest upgrade. Still dying in full deli t15 canyons and really want to push this build further.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon wrote:
Hi all, looking for some help / advice on my aurastacker, what to tackle next for the biggest upgrade. Still dying in full deli t15 canyons and really want to push this build further.

You are on LL? I dont see any chaos res - this is why you die. I felt MUCH better after crafting chaos res on belt and ammy + every cluster had chaos res suffix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info