3.11.1.c Patch Notes Preview

Can we, have some limited camera rotation options, cause honestly seeing camera rotation in Path of Exile was so exciting the first time I saw it in action it was lovely
"
Added a "Camera Rotation Effects" Option. This can be disabled to prevent effects similar to that found in the Veritania, The Redeemer encounter room.

Wait does this have something to do with the fact I can't really kill Veritania this league? I thought it was my boomer reflexes diminishing more. :P
And Oshabi is still bugged? Lmao this game is such a joke sometimes
Confused how everyone here is complaining about bloom and not about how you literally have to make 100s of horticrafting stations?!

Let me combine stations into a mega station!
"
Storage Tanks can now hold up to 1,000 Condensed Lifeforce.
Added a larger Storage Tank which can be created through Harvest Crafting.

Ok, but what about their upgrade / vendor recipe process? What to do with my current ~200 tanks?
Also, what about the horticrafting stations? Have 1.5 stash tab full with filled ones already.

"
Added slots to the Seed Stockpile which can hold Buds, Flowers and Blossoms.

Only the full unused ones (like only the empty other stuff), or any partially used ones too?

"
Clarified the descriptions of how to grow (and regrow) the Heart of the Grove.

Clarification is fine, after a month. Is it still 60-80 maps for the 100%, then another 100 maps again?

"
Added a "Camera Rotation Effects" Option. This can be disabled to prevent effects similar to that found in the Veritania, The Redeemer encounter room.

Finally, thanks. That move made me sick every single time I had to go up on those stairs.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Glad the seed enhancers were added to the dedicated storage and being able to have greater capacity with storage tanks. I honestly didn't know bloom had affected flares in the delve mine, but that would explain why this league I can't see anything but bright white light around me when I throw one and it's hard on the eyes as well as not being able to see the monsters in it. Pls disable bloom in this game. It is NOT NEEDED. Thanks.
WE DON'T WANT REDUCED BLOOM

WE WANT A OPTION TO DISABLE IT ENTIRELY.

I have astigmatism and photophobia, and can't play in this league as many time i'd like... because of the fucking bloom making my vision blurry and hurting (I mean, physical pain) my eyes!
TOO LATE DUDE! I ALREADY UNINSTALL THE GAME!
And the Spike LAG on mapas, When?????
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
You're adding an entire toggle for the brand new "camera rotation effects" that no one asked for

lots of people asked for that, at least on reddit. it's very disorienting and i have no idea who thought that was something great that deserved dev time. glad it can be disabled now.

I believe you meant to say "it's very disorienting for some". It's fine for others, looks nice too.
Last edited by gt33 on Jul 15, 2020, 1:03:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info