3.11.1.c Patch Notes Preview

Please allow us to disable bloom
Let's get some - mana/ + mana mods, and add stun/block recovery to defense in harvest crafting?

Dex/Int/Str options would be amazing as well.

You can do eeet!
First of all: I love PoE... but there are so many things missing in this league...

- Harvest Orb (like the Bestiary Orb) to store ONE specific crafting so we can sell them...
- Garden Debug Mode: colorize a specfic type (e.g. blue) to see if there is an error in your setup.
- Add the seeds to the exchange trading site.

Optional:

- Gardening bot which plants seeds for you automatically (either by paying lifeforce OR some kind of currency)
- Just one sentence of oshabi per visit...
- Increase the amount of currency drops.

No offense but at the moment you're just loosing players because of this bad implementation.
"
TheZacktus wrote:
"
Added a "Camera Rotation Effects" Option. This can be disabled to prevent effects similar to that found in the Veritania, The Redeemer encounter room.

Thank you. I was getting dizzy every time I fought her.

Me too... I didn't know vertigo till then
Are you going to fix Immaculate Hideout's music bug?
Was hoping for a surprise disable bloom effect.....um nope. What is with GGG? It's blatantly obvious you are not listening to your player base. And that's how you lose players. GGG has seriously gone down hill since the 10 Cent buy in! I'ts not like we are asking for additional loot. Just a f'n setting!

I knew this was going to happen.
Last edited by IQof3 on Jul 16, 2020, 7:21:28 PM
I love the game but, please, hire someone that can design bosses because your last ones are really bullshits and I will really give up with PoE if you don't do better for bosses.

To be honest, I gave up the previous league very very soon because I hated Sirus fight. this league, I wanted to try more and reached awakened 8, but I'm still hating that fight. everything in it is annoying: tempest that can kill you even if you're very far from them, too many immun phases, teleport all the time, OS skills, corrupted blood (a shitty thing from a shitty league that shouldn't exist anymore, but you put it on a boss)

and you did the same mistakes with Harvest's boss. horrible design. no real pattern except "I teleport all the time and put deadly aoe on the floor"

So rage quit and first time I'm thinking about uninstalling the game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info