[3.12] Memoria's Storm Brand Assassin [All content Deathless, 7mil+ Shaper DPS, budget included]

not work Path of Building
You're gonna need to install the PoB community fork to make it work.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
Is it possible to post your build without pastebin or needing any other program?
Hi Memoria.

I'm a bit confused with the links.

In the POB you have things like assassins mark on weapon? And also have a L1 wave of conviction with a portal gem.. why would we need a L1 conviction on it's own?

You also have vaal dicipline, but again no mention of this in the gem/links section.

Thanks
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 19, 2020, 7:53:08 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:
Hi Memoria.

I'm a bit confused with the links.

In the POB you have things like assassins mark on weapon? And also have a L1 wave of conviction with a portal gem.. why would we need a L1 conviction on it's own?

You also have vaal dicipline, but again no mention of this in the gem/links section.

Thanks

You can use marks and hexes/curses at the same time.
Portal link doesn't matter, I use it for QOL. If you have room you can get Curseon hit + conductivity linked with Wave of conviction.

Vaal discipline is nice to have for the Vaal effect if you have room for it.
Can anyone give me some advice please?

Leveling was fine, but now in maps I am seriously struggling..

I know my gears not good at all, but i was hoping i'd at least be able to comfortably clear T1 maps, but even those are one shotting me..
I've played this build a couple times, including some dry runs before Heist ... it has NEVER felt weak even with way worse gear than I have now.

This time it does. I believe either GGG buffed mobs, or like shattering steel, some gems aren't working properly due to tag mistakes.

It's never been weak, ever. Not while leveling or mapping. And red beasts are like sirus right now for no reason. Something is going on. And no, it's not "post harvest feels", I didn't craft in harvest.
Hey to all,

Indeed, i´m struggling a lot,
I tried as well in standard, with crappy gear and i never felt so underpower,
I have 7 power charged, a good life pool and Es for this build at 72 but...

Or the mobs and bosses are buffed...
Don´t know,

Even on areas level 2 of heist, many mobs and i´m dead,
If this continue, i will switch build or elave as it is for later,

I made a post in the bug forum, you guys should go say your thoughts in that too. Get some visibility could be good, as i really want to keep playing the buiild but it is struggling for content...
I'm having an easy time through yellow maps, and I literally took this build with level 6 vendor recipe wands through yellow maps last league.

Something is definitely off, or things were massively buffed. It is what it is, maybe they'll fix it.

I made a post in the bug forums as well. Hopefully they care.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Sep 20, 2020, 11:02:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info