[3.12] Memoria's Storm Brand Assassin [All content Deathless, 7mil+ Shaper DPS, budget included]

I've done a bit of a different take on this. Can't PoB right now, but take a look at my character VSquishy if interested.

Gear

Was built mostly round sniping that precursor's emblem for 1ex. Decided to go Inpulsa vs explodey chest as cheaper, and for a change. Felt better to actually use explosions I was scaling too. Cheaper plan backfired as I stupidly tried to self link (Had a bunch of fusings sat in stash) It ate ~5000 fusings without linking. So I corruption chambered it unlinked.... Hit +2 AOE (and +2 trap) so I had to pay for the bench linking.

Been too lazy to sort out flasks properly, I don't really need a diamond flask, and I should run a cinderswallow (Got a fire damage jewel in for that purpose, but not got flask yet).

I got the amulet rolling for +1 gems and just kept it. Got used to all the stats, would need some rejigging if I swapped it (Though could stop using steelskin and dash for immortal call and flame dash).

Original plan was to use inner conviction, but that was just too squishy so went with corrupted soul for a bit of ES.

I'd love to run replica Inya's Epiphany (55% MS, 5.5% life regen and 55% damage) but I really need the resists on the boots.

Clear is fantastic, and single target is pretty good too. A bit squishy, but that's because I don't play very carefully.
Just did first A8 Sirus on build, not pleasant on low life and no regen.
Almost bricked it but glad I didn't as dropped an awakener orb, and awakened spell echo!
ok quick question, i followed this build, im only at 79 though :p

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Demenoid13/characters

im still missing the cluster passives.

i can clear t16 with ease but the bosses give me alot of trouble, cant kill em.

any tips for the build?
also im a noob :p its only my 2e char so yeh :p

got lucky and got a awakaned MS :p
"
Demenoid13 wrote:

any tips for the build?

Your damage looks ok - and will get better when you get second cluster, and maybe upgrade jewels a little.
Make sure you are timing your flasks, using wave of conviction to debuff and dropping your orb against bosses. Vaal righteous fire might help with burst damage too.

Few pointers/issues with your build though.

- Looks like you are using 2 watchers eyes? You are limited to 1, not sure what happens if you have 2 socketed but they definitely won't both be working.
- Your arcane surge is way too high level. It just won't activate until you have dashed/recalled about 25 times.
- You could do with some life leech, either from a cluster jewel or amulet.
- You don't need bottled faith and a diamond flask. either will effectively cap your resists.
- Swap one for Atziri's promise. It's an OK damage boost, life leech and chaos res.
- Get an abyssal jewel with fire damage to spells/while duel wielding so your Cinderswallow applies increased damage taken.
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
Demenoid13 wrote:

any tips for the build?

Your damage looks ok - and will get better when you get second cluster, and maybe upgrade jewels a little.
Make sure you are timing your flasks, using wave of conviction to debuff and dropping your orb against bosses. Vaal righteous fire might help with burst damage too.

- Looks like you are using 2 watchers eyes? You are limited to 1, not sure what happens if you have 2 socketed but they definitely won't both be working.
- Your arcane surge is way too high level. It just won't activate until you have dashed/recalled about 25 times.
- You don't need bottled faith and a diamond flask. either will effectively cap your resists.
- Swap one for Atziri's promise. It's an OK damage boost, life leech and chaos res.
- Get an abyssal jewel with fire damage to spells/while duel wielding so your Cinderswallow applies increased damage taken.

thx for the write up, only just noticed it lol :p yeh damage is better, but still lacking on bosses imo, still need 1 more +1power charge.

swapping the diamond flask for aztiri.

yeh deffo need life leech, do have storm drinker x2 though
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
Demenoid13 wrote:

any tips for the build?

the flask did alot to my survivability awesome dude thx alot!

like i said, still a noob at poe so yeh
I really would like to try this build. Is it viable with budget like 20 ex? Looking for fast map clear and decent bossing without dying in 1 single touch..
"
Hohenheim1337 wrote:
I really would like to try this build. Is it viable with budget like 20 ex? Looking for fast map clear and decent bossing without dying in 1 single touch..

you can make a budget version, i spend a shitton of x(around 80x) on it. but i went for the better pieces all togheter!

still fooked up with my head, and thats gonne cost me another 10x or smth.

imo not budget friendly, it is however AWESOME at clearing maps, i myself am still struggling a bit on big bosses, however i still have some important pieces to go for.
Hello to all,

This build is super strong, the only difference from now and before is the warlords mark,
Warlords mark before was a huge piece of survival on the char,
Still, we can go trough cluster/nodes that can give us a good amount of leech,

The important note on this build is that the char works only when you have all the clusters, large and mediums,
The build done,

Before, the sense will always be of lack of dmg, clearing etc..

The gear is very important, achive at least 9 power charges,
The wands of course, a must etc..,

The large clusters are indeed an important factor,
Doryanis and storm drinker a must,
The rest is damage,

I have per brand 4.3M and i can go slight higher with better gear,
I dont have the maximum brands, i could get one more but i would have to rework my tree,
Still, the damage is more than enough,

The build is super strong,
Clearing is over the top,
heist is super smooth,
Bosses melt,
The only thing to have in attention is that is not a char that you can face tank of course,
You need to move, place brands and move,

Guardians and conqueros are super fast,
The only conqueror that is a threat is the poison one,
You can also go CI, there is a version of the build,

Shaper or uber elder is super fast,
The brands do all,

Sirus is different because you need to know the mechanics,

The damage is more than enough,
If you avoid the damage, the fight is super fast,
You make him pass phases fast,

Check my char,
Margin to improve there if i want,